    If I *Reset all folders* how the hell am I supposed to know WHAT I am
    resetting them TO?

    I am using Windows XP pro.

    zulu, Aug 7, 2007

  2. zulu

    Guest

    "zulu" <> wrote:

    >How do I set a folder _and all it's subfolders_ to a particular *View* _and_
    >always open to that view?
    >
    >i.e. I want my *Audiobooks* folder to display ALL its contents in *List*
    >vew..
    >I want my *Photo Archive* folder to display ALL its cvontents in *Thumbnail*
    >view
    >
    >If I *Reset all folders* how the hell am I supposed to know WHAT I am
    >resetting them TO?
    >
    >I am using Windows XP pro.

    You can setup explorer to display one way, not separately for each
    whim.

    You would run a Macro Key (google) to do something like you what.
    Like Alt-V-H sent to explorer for thumbnails
    (all keys (letters) that can be used to navigate a menu will be
    underlined)

    Powerpro http://powerpro.webeddie.com/ and
    Autoit http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/
    both offer macro keys and MUCH more.
    --
    Georgia: Russia set up us the bomb.
    Russia: All your airspace are belong to us

    , Aug 7, 2007