    "details"? I hate how every folder's default state is "large icons" and I'm
    still installing new stuff on my new computer. I'm forever having to go and
    change the view!

    John Heath, Oct 4, 2003

  2. John Heath

    Harrison Guest

    Set a current folder's view to details.
    ME, 2000, and XP - Tools>Folder Options>View>Like Current Folder
    95, 98 - View>Folder Options>View>Like Current Folder

    Harrison, Oct 4, 2003

  3. John Heath

    °Mike° Guest

    Since you're using OE5, I'm assuming you have Windows 9x.

    Close all but one *Windows Explorer* window and set it
    to view in detail. Go to View / Folder Options / View
    Press 'Like Current Folder'.

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 02:05:16 +1000, in
    <3f7eef17$0$23613$>
    "John Heath" <no idea> scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 4, 2003
  4. John Heath

    John Heath Guest

    Actually I'm using W2K but I had a look around in Explorer and found it.
    Thanks mate.

    John Heath, Oct 5, 2003
  5. John Heath

    °Mike° Guest