    (default) option but it hasn't changed them back to web page view. Does
    anyone know what might have caused this and how to correct it please?

    Thanks.

    Johnny 5, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Johnny 5

    °Mike° Guest

    What operating system?

    On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:46:25 GMT, in
    <lwhHc.14304$I%>
    Johnny 5 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Johnny 5

    Johnny 5 Guest

    Sorry, I am running windows 98 se.

    Johnny 5, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Johnny 5

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok, you need to UNCHECK classic view, and
    select 'As Web Page' -- make sure you have
    only one Windows Explorer window open.
    Once you have a page displayed in web view,
    go to View / Folder Options / View and press
    'Like Current Folder'.

    On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:53:12 GMT, in
    <YuiHc.14755$I%>
    Johnny 5 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2004
  5. Johnny 5

    Johnny 5 Guest

    Thanks Mike it's all sorted now. Your the man.

    Johnny 5, Jul 8, 2004
  6. Johnny 5

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:14:44 GMT, in
    <8PiHc.14911$I%>
    Johnny 5 scrawled:

    >Thanks Mike it's all sorted now. Your the man.
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Ok, you need to UNCHECK classic view, and
    >> select 'As Web Page' -- make sure you have
    >> only one Windows Explorer window open.
    >> Once you have a page displayed in web view,
    >> go to View / Folder Options / View and press
    >> 'Like Current Folder'.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance