    http://fei.yuanbw.googlepages.com/
    http://freiddy.blogspot.com/
    http://crazibe.blogspot.com/
    Freiddie, Jul 15, 2007

  2. Freiddie

    dadiOH Guest

    Freiddie wrote:
    > There seems to be something wrong with my computer. The Folder
    > Options isn't working, not that it doesn't show up, but that once
    > you click on OK, the settings don't change.

    Is there a prize if we guess *which* settings you are talking about?

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Jul 15, 2007

  3. Freiddie

    ded Guest

    "Freiddie" <> wrote in message
    > There seems to be something wrong with my computer. The Folder Options
    > isn't working, not that it doesn't show up, but that once you click on
    > OK, the settings don't change.

    You have to click the "Apply" button first followed by the "OK" button.

    > There are also Javascript errors (which
    > I don't think should happen) in certain web pages (e.g. Yahoo! mail),
    > no matter which browser I use (I assure they are not problems due to
    > the web pages themselves).

    Troubleshoot javascript problems
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260
    http://javascript.about.com/od/reference/a/error.htm

    The printer also doesn't print anything but
    > a blank page all the time, (ink OK, and driver OK since I installed it
    > several times).

    Another poster who keeps make/model/software a secret..............
    Your secret printer software will have a "Preview" option,
    If you try preview does it actually detail that there is something to
    be printed?

    I have a feeling all these are related to some

    ded, Jul 15, 2007
  4. ded wrote:
    > "Freiddie" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>There seems to be something wrong with my computer. The Folder Options
    >>isn't working, not that it doesn't show up, but that once you click on
    >>OK, the settings don't change.

    > You have to click the "Apply" button first followed by the "OK" button.

    Since when?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 16, 2007
  5. Freiddie

    Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >> You have to click the "Apply" button first followed by the "OK" button.

    >Since when?

    It's windows, if it needs it or not, I will hit apply to set a change
    then OK so it takes a hint :} - habit from an older version I guess.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
  6. Freiddie

    raja Guest

    Hi,

    Its problem of virus try to clean it with Macfee with its latest
    update.
    raja, Jul 16, 2007
  7. Freiddie

    Freiddie Guest

    On Jul 16, 12:01 pm, raja <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Its problem of virus try to clean it with Macfee with its latest
    > update.

    OK, I've found that a *certain* program managed to tweak a registry
    setting that prevented me from changing the "Hide protected system
    files" check box in Folder Options. Apparently, all the other
    checkboxes were unaffected and I guess I exaggerated the issue a bit.

    As for the virus scan bit - I've tried doing so, although not using
    McAfee. It turns up nothing.

    Sorry for not replying.

    Freiddie
    Freiddie, Jul 19, 2007