    I have this WIndows Explorere folder which keeps poping up everytime I start
    WinXP. This happened after I updated Adobe Reader 7 and now Windows Explorer
    keeps opening up to this Adobe Reader folder?

    don, Jun 9, 2007

  2. don

    Guest

    "don" <> wrote:

    >I have this WIndows Explorere folder which keeps poping up everytime I start
    >WinXP. This happened after I updated Adobe Reader 7 and now Windows Explorer
    >keeps opening up to this Adobe Reader folder?

    Start | Run <type in>
    %userprofile%\start Menu\Programs\Startup
    <enter>

    Delete the folder shortcut (not the .ini file)
    --

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/tsgtv/

    , Jun 9, 2007

  3. Hello,

    Although it applies to system32, it may apply to your case as well.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/170086

    --
    Singapore Website Design
    http://www.bootstrike.com/Webdesign/