    I have checked with softwares like Get Data Back, Active Undelete, Recuva, NTFS Undelete all these files have failed to even acknowledge the presence of such a folder.

    I am begining to doubt if the server had such a folder.

    Please help...
    Liju, Jun 30, 2010

  2. Liju

    edward.hall

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    recovery of lost data

    You have tried so many tools and eventhough not able to recover the data...strange.There is a tool that I use to recover if any data is lost Advanced system optimizer(undelete).This tool have worked fine for me and I have recovered lost data many a times with the help of this tool.You can also give it a try.Hope this work out for you as it even recover data from the crashed disks and the formatted ones.....It is available at cnet....
    edward.hall, Jul 5, 2010