    msn:
    Air Star Communications.
    Where quality is above all else.

    Dan, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh Dan:
    > Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will
    > strictly send faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to
    > intergrate this for a customer. any ideas would be great

    I've been looking for sometime, but have yet to find anything.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Dan

    Phillip Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
    > send
    > faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for
    > customer. any ideas would be great
    > --
    > Thank-You
    > Respectfully Dan
    > www.airstarcommunications.com
    > msn:
    > Air Star Communications.
    > Where quality is above all else.

    Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!

    Phillip, Jun 21, 2005
  4. Dan

    Tone Guest

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
    <> wrote:

    >"Dan" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
    >> send
    >> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for
    >> customer. any ideas would be great
    >> --
    >> Thank-You
    >> Respectfully Dan
    >> www.airstarcommunications.com
    >> msn:
    >> Air Star Communications.
    >> Where quality is above all else.

    >Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!

    The customer is always right

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa

    Tone, Jun 21, 2005
  5. Dan

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Tone wrote:
    > On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> "Dan" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will
    >>> strictly send
    >>> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate
    >>> this for a
    >>> customer. any ideas would be great
    >>> --
    >>> Thank-You
    >>> Respectfully Dan
    >>> www.airstarcommunications.com
    >>> msn:
    >>> Air Star Communications.
    >>> Where quality is above all else.

    >> Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get
    >> modernised!
    >>

    > The customer is always right

    Please do not ask for change as a smack in the mouth often offends <g>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 21, 2005
  6. Dan

    Ian Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly

    send
    > faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this for

    > customer. any ideas would be great
    > --
    > Thank-You
    > Respectfully Dan
    > www.airstarcommunications.com
    > msn:
    > Air Star Communications.
    > Where quality is above all else.

    Hi

    Your free starter for 10 is "Google for T38" .

    Then enter indepth conversations with the customer to find out what they are
    realy after.

    Ian

    Ian, Jun 21, 2005
  7. "Tone" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:15:03 +0100, "Phillip"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Dan" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hello all question anyone know of some FOIP software that will strictly
    >>> send
    >>> faxes or even receive them as well. we are looking to intergrate this
    >>> for
    >>> a
    >>> customer. any ideas would be great
    >>> --
    >>> Thank-You
    >>> Respectfully Dan
    >>> www.airstarcommunications.com
    >>> msn:
    >>> Air Star Communications.
    >>> Where quality is above all else.

    >>Fax? We dumped fax here in 1998! Tell your customer to get modernised!
    >>

    > The customer is always right

    Moreover, and in our case this is why we have had to retain fax, the
    customer's customers are always right.

    --
    Thomas Sandford

    Thomas Sandford, Jun 22, 2005
  8. Dan

    Guest

    Well thanks all for the postings. :) not a lot of help but to the dude
    that said to tell me customer to change.. i would love to see you do it
    he is a russian guy and blows up and nothing "no i have no problems
    with russian people"

    But i am sure you understand

    , Jun 25, 2005
  9. Phil Thompson, Jun 25, 2005