    16 yr old kid. There were tons of ppl trying to comment
    which u don't get in serious stuff.

    Aibak

    Aibak, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Aibak

    S. O'Brien Guest

    what is wrong with you idiots? We HAVE offered advice... over and over and
    over to that pair... and idiots like you are the ones who keep bringing it
    back up.... we told them to buy books, read books, try microsoft recommended
    practice exams... WHAT THE **** MORE DO YOU WANT? Do you want us to take
    the test for him? spoon feed him the answers? THERE IS NOTHING FUCKING
    ELSE WE CAN DO!!! Either the idiots take our advice or not... get over
    it.... there is nothing else out there that we can physically do for this
    pair. The "boy" needs to study... plain and simple...

    Christ almighty... get a clue and get off your high horse you dumb ass

    "Aibak" <> wrote in message
    > Guys/gals

    <snipped for stupid commentary>

    S. O'Brien, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Aibak

    Tron2003 Guest

    shut up, dick

    Tron2003, Sep 5, 2003
  4. Aibak

    Tron2003 Guest

    my comment was directed towards Aibak. Thanks Ken for posting your message
    in front of mine. Ok so Ken your a dick too then.

    Tron2003, Sep 5, 2003
  5. Aibak

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    >Ok so Ken your a dick too then.

    Awesome!

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 5, 2003
  6. Aibak

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > and tron would like you to place it in his mouth

    It's a curse, this monster rod of mine. Damn curse, I tell you.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 5, 2003
  7. Aibak

    JaR Guest

    "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    > what is wrong with you idiots? We HAVE
    > practice exams... WHAT THE **** MORE DO YOU WANT? Do you want us to take
    > the test for him? spoon feed him the answers? THERE IS NOTHING FUCKING
    > ELSE WE CAN DO!!!

    I love it when you talk dirty.

    J.R.

    JaR, Sep 5, 2003