Foam and the Foaming Foamers who Foam them

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Pest Posting Lies and Crap, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. Great title for a book, eh?
    Pest Posting Lies and Crap, Jul 5, 2004

  2. On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 07:35:32 GMT, Pest Posting Lies and Crap <> employed an
    infinite amount of monkeys at an infinite number of keyboards to say in
    article <> ...
    > Great title for a book, eh?

    Sounds more like a Springer Show.

    --
    Boston Blackie©
    mhm 29x8

    - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral,
    begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing
    evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but
    you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence
    you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence
    merely increases hate. So it goes. Returning violence for violence
    multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid
    of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
    - MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR

    "You don't have to be a member of the KKK,
    to be a wizard under the sheets"

    Proud member of the I am Spooge lits

    Officially designated as Kooky Kent Kontroller

    <<<<<****** Hall of Lame ******>>>>>

    JammerMan demonstrates real flaming in Message-ID:
    <v%tea.61181$>
    "I rest my case. You've proven to not only be disturbed, but intellectually
    inferior. You're the one that's getting spanked, btw ... the funny thing is
    that you're doing it all by yourself with little help from me. But like a
    cat who has grown bored playing with the mouse, it's time to place you in
    the killfile for now."

    Kent's sig is destructive! Message-ID: <>
    "Too bad, too sad, you're mad. Changing my sig was what started all the
    destruction of this so-called ACJFF and JFFC."

    Kent makes religious doctrine!
    "Born again Christian my buttocks, you have to be a Christian to be born
    again."

    For Walter "The Wizard" Prescott, ignorance is bliss and a source of self-
    amusement. Message-ID: <>:
    "IP is basically known as Internet Protocol is it not? There are four
    classes, A, B, C, and D. Fortunately, I don't know all that you here
    know about computers. LOL!!!"

    Walter Kent Prescott, who hid from service in Vietnam proclaims himself to be
    a hero again in Message-ID: <>:
    "...I was a hero quite a few times, while I was in the service of my country
    and its people."

    Here, Walter confuses service in a non-combat zone with combat service
    in Message-ID <>:
    "All service people are professional soldiers, all. That makes them
    combat veterans as well."

    Shabzham becomes the defacto standard for irony with this gem
    in Message-ID <kVgi8.2150$>
    "...spanking someone does not consist of who can yell the
    loudest or who can put the most vulgar words into a sentence or paragraph
    without the proper punctuation! Sorry to say but that's another of them thar
    rules you obviously know nothing about!"

    Richard Bullis confesses again in Message-ID:
    "Yes, I have stated many times before that I have downloaded KP and
    viewed it."
    BostonBlackie©, Jul 5, 2004