flyover

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, May 22, 2009.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    philo, May 22, 2009

  2. philo

    philo Guest

    attribution :

    "Graf Zeppelin over Capitol." The German airship on its visit to
    Washington in October 1928. National Photo Co. Collection glass negative.
    philo, May 22, 2009

  3. philo

    Lars Eighner Guest

    In our last episode, <gv78d9$651$-september.org>, the lovely
    and talented philo broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > the photo-op of Air Force One flying low over NY scaring the hell out of
    > everyone.

    > now this

    > http://www.shorpy.com/files/images/27630u.preview.jpg

    > Sheesh, will it ever stop?

    It would be better with Tourist Guy in the foreground.

    --
    Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/>
    122 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.
    Lars Eighner, May 22, 2009
  4. philo

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, May 22, 2009
  5. philo

    philo Guest

    philo, May 23, 2009
  6. philo

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Fri, 22 May 2009 17:19:35 -0500, philo <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> the photo-op of Air Force One flying low over NY scaring the hell out
    >>> of everyone.
    >>>
    >>> now this
    >>>

    >>> http://www.shorpy.com/files/images/27630u.preview.jpg
    >>>

    >>> Sheesh, will it ever stop?

    >> http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/flying/assets/hindenburg.jpg

    > That photo was staged for Led Zeppelin you know

    Yes, but Moon got his cut and they didn't just use it once.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 23, 2009
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    chuckcar wrote:
    > philo <> wrote in
    >
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/flying/assets/hindenburg.jpg

    >> That photo was staged for Led Zeppelin you know
    >>

    > Yes, but Moon got his cut and they didn't just use it once.

    Anyway, with that Zeppelin that blew up,
    they should have used the non-fat dehydrogenated version
    philo, May 23, 2009
  8. philo

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> philo <> wrote in

    >>> That photo was staged for Led Zeppelin you know
    >>>

    >> Yes, but Moon got his cut and they didn't just use it once.

    > Anyway, with that Zeppelin that blew up,
    > they should have used the non-fat dehydrogenated version

    It's always the spread isn't it. The *actual* cause apparently was the
    coating on the ouside - about as stable as gun cotten.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 24, 2009