Flying Cow Game

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ICee, May 2, 2004.

  1. ICee

    ICee Guest

    ICee, May 2, 2004

  2. ICee

    Boomer Guest

    "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:

    > You've played the penguin game, now play 'The Flying Cow' game:
    >
    > http://www.flingthecow.com/flash/

    Only 200. :(

    Thank for the link. :)

    Boomer, May 2, 2004

  3. ICee

    ICee Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:
    >
    >> You've played the penguin game, now play 'The Flying Cow' game:
    >>
    >> http://www.flingthecow.com/flash/

    > Only 200. :(
    >
    > Thank for the link. :)

    I couldn't get more than 290 points, and the last attempt made the cow
    go *backwards*. LOL

    You're welcome. :)

    ICee, May 2, 2004
  4. ICee

    Toomer Guest

    "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:
    >>
    >>> You've played the penguin game, now play 'The Flying Cow' game:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.flingthecow.com/flash/

    >> Only 200. :(
    >>
    >> Thank for the link. :)

    > I couldn't get more than 290 points, and the last attempt made the
    > cow go *backwards*. LOL
    >
    > You're welcome. :)

    *backwards*?! lol I haven't gotten that good! ;o)

    Toomer, May 2, 2004
  5. ICee

    Sooty Guest

    Toomer wrote:
    > "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>> "ICee" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:

    >>> Only 200. :(
    >>>
    >>> Thank for the link. :)

    >> I couldn't get more than 290 points, and the last attempt made the
    >> cow go *backwards*. LOL
    >>
    >> You're welcome. :)

    > *backwards*?! lol I haven't gotten that good! ;o)

    I just figured out why the cow stumbled backward. The old farmer
    standing off to the side gave the cow a few swigs from the moonshine jug
    he's hiding in his right hand when I wasn't looking. :eek:)

    Sooty, May 2, 2004
  6. ICee

    Toomer Guest

    "Sooty" <icee@the light.invalid> did say:

    > Toomer wrote:

    >>> I couldn't get more than 290 points, and the last attempt made
    >>> the cow go *backwards*. LOL
    >>>
    >>> You're welcome. :)

    >> *backwards*?! lol I haven't gotten that good! ;o)

    > I just figured out why the cow stumbled backward. The old farmer
    > standing off to the side gave the cow a few swigs from the
    > moonshine jug he's hiding in his right hand when I wasn't looking.
    > :eek:)

    Heck with cow flinging. I'm going jug hunting. ;)

    Toomer, May 2, 2004
  7. ICee

    Unk Guest

    Hold the click for a 4 second count......... Should get you around 400

    Unk, May 2, 2004