    I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put their watermark on the
    videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if there's a freebie out there then
    thats even better. Thanks.

    Brother Freebyrd, Sep 24, 2007

  2. Brother Freebyrd

    meerkat Guest

    "Brother Freebyrd" <> wrote in message
    news:VGHJi.4952$X23.2564@trndny04...
    > Is there any decent freeware out there to convert flv files to mpg
    > or avi? I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put their
    > watermark on the videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if there's
    > a freebie out there then thats even better. Thanks.

    alt.comp.freeware

    meerkat, Sep 24, 2007

  3. Brother Freebyrd

    who'sthat Guest

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:12:21 GMT, "Brother Freebyrd"
    <> wrote:

    >Is there any decent freeware out there to convert flv files to mpg or avi?
    >I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put their watermark on the
    >videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if there's a freebie out there then
    >thats even better. Thanks.

    I've posted this several times now. Google Total Video Converter and
    get the crack for it too.

    who'sthat, Sep 24, 2007
  4. Brother Freebyrd

    Freezer Guest

    If I don't respond to this Brother Freebyrd post, the terrorists
    win.

    > Is there any decent freeware out there to convert flv files to mpg
    > or avi? I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put
    > their watermark on the videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if
    > there's a freebie out there then thats even better. Thanks.

    SUPER. It is Teh Awesome.

    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

    --
    My name is:
    ____ _

    Freezer, Sep 24, 2007
  5. Brother Freebyrd

    Scraggy Guest

    Freezer wrote:
    > If I don't respond to this Brother Freebyrd post, the terrorists
    > win.
    >
    >> Is there any decent freeware out there to convert flv files to mpg
    >> or avi? I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put
    >> their watermark on the videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if
    >> there's a freebie out there then thats even better. Thanks.

    > SUPER. It is Teh Awesome.
    >
    > http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

    Wot he sed.
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Sep 24, 2007
  6. Brother Freebyrd

    Bill P Guest

    "Brother Freebyrd" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any decent freeware out there to convert flv files to mpg or avi?
    > I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put their watermark on
    > the videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if there's a freebie out there
    > then thats even better. Thanks.

    Hi
    Try SUPER
    http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Sep 24, 2007
  7. SUPER.....Thanks.

    Brother Freebyrd, Sep 25, 2007
  8. Brother Freebyrd

    Bill P Guest

    Bill P, Sep 26, 2007
  9. Brother Freebyrd

    Joe Guest

    "Bill P" <> wrote in message

    > "Brother Freebyrd" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there any decent freeware out there to convert flv files to mpg or
    >> avi? I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put their
    >> watermark on the videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if there's a
    >> freebie out there then thats even better. Thanks.
    >>

    > Hi
    > Try SUPER
    > http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
    > Regards
    > Bill

    That's a 25MB file....'do you think it's safe to use as well? The site seems
    so tacky, y'know?

    Joe.

    Joe, Sep 27, 2007
  10. Brother Freebyrd

    Bill P Guest

    "Joe" <> wrote in message

    > "Bill P" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Brother Freebyrd" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is there any decent freeware out there to convert flv files to mpg or
    >>> avi? I've tried a couple and they each worked but they put their
    >>> watermark on the videos. If i have to buy one i will BUT if there's a
    >>> freebie out there then thats even better. Thanks.
    >>>

    >> Hi
    >> Try SUPER
    >> http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
    >> Regards
    >> Bill
    >>

    > That's a 25MB file....'do you think it's safe to use as well? The site
    > seems so tacky, y'know?
    >
    > Joe.

    Hi
    I've been using it for a few months now without any problems. However if you
    do not feel happy about it then don't use it. It's your choice, but it works
    very well and is easy to use.
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Sep 28, 2007