  1. Ali

    Ali Guest

    how do i do the flush dns command

    Ali, Nov 7, 2009

  2. Ali

    VanguardLH Guest

    Ali wrote:

    > how do i do the flush dns command

    ipconfig /flushdns

    VanguardLH, Nov 7, 2009

  3. Ali

    Guest

    "Ali" <> wrote:

    >how do i do the flush dns command

    If you run the commands above and you get an error, your DNS service
    is disabled. Not a bad thing Mine is disabled (large un working HOSTS
    file). But to re enable it:

    Left WinKey+R, will open the Run command <type in>
    services.msc
    <enter>

    Set your DNS service to auto, start it, apply, then OK.
    --

    Japanese Barcodes
    http://patriciavalentin.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/japanese-barcodes-big.jpg

    , Nov 7, 2009
  4. Ali

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Nov 7, 2009
  5. Ali

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 01:19:09 -0800, wrote:

    >If you run the commands above and you get an error, your DNS service
    >is disabled. Not a bad thing Mine is disabled (large un working HOSTS
    >file). But to re enable it:
    >
    >Left WinKey+R, will open the Run command <type in>
    >services.msc
    ><enter>
    >
    >Set your DNS service to auto, start it, apply, then OK.

    Mine is disabled too. It's a recommended tweak to speed things up, I read. I
    just did it for privacy reasons.

    G. Morgan, Nov 8, 2009