    me out there.

    hope this helps someone.
    -mG

    MS-Guru, May 18, 2004

  2. MS-Guru

    Consultant Guest

    it would be more helpful if you removed the "guru" from your name, as by the
    results of your test, you are not

    "MS-Guru" <> wrote in message
    > Damn......i got a 691 out of 797 , passing required was 700. Totally

    sucked.
    > I think i missed out by one question. This exam was really tough guys , I

    am
    > actually surprised i reached upto 691. Please be well prerpared when you

    go
    > to take this exam. A lot of drag and drop questions made life miserable

    for

    Consultant, May 18, 2004

  3. MS-Guru

    MS-Guru Guest

    by all your stupid and derogatory postings...u r no consultant either...or
    waitt...may u r ...a consultant for rude bastards , the rudest bastard of
    them all....

    Motherfucker..ill take your header out , catch a plane and break your face

    MS-Guru, May 18, 2004
  4. >Motherfucker..ill take your header out , catch a plane and break your face

    funny

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  5. MS-Guru

    Consultant Guest

    will this be before or after you rape my dog?

    ,

    Consultant, May 18, 2004
  6. What did you use to prepare, I used Que's book for 70-220 and it was well worth the money the case studies and prep quetsions seemed really tedious and like overkill while reading it but when it came for the test they made a world of difference, I got 763 on this bad boy. Having seen case studies over and over in the book made this test a very practicle exam when I was actually writing it

    Check it out and if you want I can get the exact title

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=, May 18, 2004
  7. MS-Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "MS-Guru" <> wrote in message
    > Damn......i got a 691 out of 797 , passing required was 700. Totally

    sucked.
    > I think i missed out by one question. This exam was really tough guys , I

    am
    > actually surprised i reached upto 691. Please be well prerpared when you

    go
    > to take this exam. A lot of drag and drop questions made life miserable

    for
    > me out there.
    >
    > hope this helps someone.
    > -mG

    There is room for ONE guru in this NG, NETWORK GURU. Remove that word guru
    from your name if you wish to stay in this newsgroup.

    Network Guru, May 19, 2004
  8. MS-Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    your dog? i thought you had a billygoat

    Network Guru, May 19, 2004
  9. MS-Guru

    Kosh Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    > "MS-Guru" <> wrote in message
    > > Damn......i got a 691 out of 797 , passing required was 700. Totally

    > sucked.
    > > I think i missed out by one question. This exam was really tough guys ,

    > am
    > > actually surprised i reached upto 691. Please be well prerpared when you

    > go
    > > to take this exam. A lot of drag and drop questions made life miserable

    > for
    > > me out there.
    > >
    > > hope this helps someone.
    > > -mG

    Your Gonna Love 214 then ... it's Worst then 220 IMHO

    Kosh, May 19, 2004
  10. MS-Guru

    MS-Guru Guest

    Mikey thanks for your post bro...ill look into these books. I am certian
    that the long case studies took me by surprise. I didnt really prepare very
    well for this one fro an exam point of view , knowing your content is not
    the only thing u need to pass this exam. Thanks for your help.

    MS-Guru, May 19, 2004
  11. >There is room for ONE guru in this NG, NETWORK GURU. Remove that word guru
    >from your name if you wish to stay in this newsgroup.

    I thought he/she was your bother/sister, sorry!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 19, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004
  13. Network Guru wrote:
    > "MS-Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> Damn......i got a 691 out of 797 , passing required was 700. Totally
    >> sucked. I think i missed out by one question. This exam was really
    >> tough guys , I am actually surprised i reached upto 691. Please be
    >> well prerpared when you go to take this exam. A lot of drag and drop
    >> questions made life miserable for me out there.
    >>
    >> hope this helps someone.
    >> -mG
    >>

    > There is room for ONE guru in this NG, NETWORK GURU. Remove that
    > word guru from your name if you wish to stay in this newsgroup.

    I think you should shoe him.

    --
    Fris "Get your handle trademarked, quick" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 20, 2004
  14. >I think you should shoe him.

    .... and then he's going to go o jail.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 20, 2004