Fluctuating wireless signal from router

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Mike, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    My laptop has a built-in wireless adapter (Intel PRO 3945ABG), so no external antenna is
    present. There are no nearby networks, at least they are not reported by Network
    Stumbler.
    Shall I buy a USB dongle ? If so, will I have to disable the wireless card ? Is it
    convenient ?
    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Apr 20, 2007