    Any suggestions short of replacing the floppy drive?

    Thanks

    Jeremiah

    =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. 1) open computer case
    2) remove your floppy drive
    3) st0mp the life out of you wee floppy
    4) close computer case

    optional) buy a USB key

    m0rk

    Honesty pays... but not enough for some

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Jul 27, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > 1) open computer case
    > 2) remove your floppy drive
    > 3) st0mp the life out of you wee floppy
    > 4) close computer case
    >
    > optional) buy a USB key

    You'll fit in just fine here. Now please get a real news reader and stop
    posting in HTML.

    Frisbee®, Jul 27, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > You'll fit in just fine here. Now please get a real news reader and
    > stop posting in HTML.

    yes you will, with or without Pam Dawber. Nano-nano, now park your egg next
    to JaRs ferrari

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Gravity sucks.

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    m0rk Guest

    Sorry,

    Working in the most severely locked down environment known to man
    (thanks GP), I had
    been reading on microsoft's website. Now registered with Google
    groups... hows this?

    m0rk, Jul 27, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >and stop
    >posting in HTML.

    Huh?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Working in the most severely locked down environment known to man

    So a game of command & conquer's out of the question then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry,
    >
    > Working in the most severely locked down environment known to man
    > (thanks GP), I had
    > been reading on microsoft's website. Now registered with Google
    > groups... hows this?

    Better. Ideally, you should get an actual news reader if you plan on
    sticking around, though. Even if your ISP does not provide USENET, you can
    access the microsoft newsgroups for free via microsoft's nntp servers with
    just a little poking around for the information.

    Frisbee®, Jul 27, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> rambled:

    > <title>
    > html post
    > </titile>
    > huh!?!

    you forgot to close <title> and open <titile>, and besides that, I'm not so
    sure that <titile> is supported. Maybe you're posting in some newfangled XML
    or something....

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Cyrnfr ivfvg jjj.zpatc.pbz

    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >you forgot to close <title> and open <titile>, and besides that, I'm not so
    >sure that <titile> is supported.

    It's fine in ie which makes allowances for idiots.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Better. Ideally, you should get an actual news reader if you plan on
    > sticking around, though. Even if your ISP does not provide USENET,
    > you can access the microsoft newsgroups for free via microsoft's nntp
    > servers with just a little poking around for the information.

    not if port 119 is shut down. (on the plus side if they've only
    restricted use of OE you can find plente of other news readers - XNews
    for example)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "I need a home run hitter," Tom said ruthlessly.

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:

    >> you forgot to close <title> and open <titile>, and besides that,
    >> I'm not so sure that <titile> is supported.

    > It's fine in ie which makes allowances for idiots.

    apparently you didn't notice the spolling misteak.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    bucket of salted slugs!

    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:ez2d3CtkFHA.3448
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Kline Sphere <.@> rambled:
    >>
    >>> you forgot to close <title> and open <titile>, and besides that,
    >>> I'm not so sure that <titile> is supported.

    >> It's fine in ie which makes allowances for idiots.

    > apparently you didn't notice the spolling misteak.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > Be the lucky 12th customer to visit www.mcngp.com, and you can win a
    > bucket of salted slugs!

    sorry. my mistalke. please find corrected below.

    <TIT-le>

    )
    )
    )
    ->
    )
    )
    )

    </TIT-le>

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > you forgot to close <title> and open <titile>, and besides that, I'm
    > not so sure that <titile> is supported. Maybe you're posting in some
    > newfangled XML or something....

    Just for grins I gizzoggled <titile> and got 34,100 results.

    Isn't everybody just feeling richer for knowing that?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 27, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates spewed across the ether:

    > </TIT-le>

    Funny. Suddenly I want a glass of milk.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 27, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> you forgot to close <title> and open <titile>, and besides that,
    >>> I'm not so sure that <titile> is supported.

    >> It's fine in ie which makes allowances for idiots.

    >apparently you didn't notice the spolling misteak.

    apparently you didn't notice my sarcasm.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >not if port 119 is shut down.

    you mean there more that one port???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 27, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>not if port 119 is shut down.

    > you mean there more that one port???
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (geez, I forgot. I shouldn't have said anything about those 'other'
    ports.)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Always remember that a moving neutrino gathers no mass.

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SlNJQw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Just for grins I gizzoggled <titile> and got 34,100 results.

    and do any of those sites have problems with the Title?

    --
    Neil "dept of make-JaR-work" MCNGP#30

    - Instantaneous gratification just isn't fast enough anymore.

    Neil, Jul 27, 2005