    How do I send a doc created to a floppy disk. I don't seem to have this
    facility for many functions.Thanks.
    John
    John Donlon, Dec 31, 2003

  2. John Donlon

    jeroen Guest

    In article <HUxIb.2608$>, says...
    > How do I send a doc created to a floppy disk. I don't seem to have this
    > facility for many functions.Thanks.
    > John

    drag and drop via my computer.
    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands
    jeroen, Dec 31, 2003

  3. John Donlon

    jtw Guest

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:41:43 -0000, "John Donlon" <>
    wrote:

    >How do I send a doc created to a floppy disk. I don't seem to have this
    >facility for many functions.Thanks.
    >John

    Select File, Save As and save to a:\docname.doc

    jtw

    --
    UsenetRocket.com
    http://www.UsenetRocket.com
    jtw, Dec 31, 2003
  4. John Donlon wrote:

    > How do I send a doc created to a floppy disk. I don't seem to have this
    > facility for many functions.Thanks.
    > John

    (Blink) Uhh, yeah you do......

    File - Save - (Click Drop Down menu) - select A:\ (Floppy)

    or....

    Drag-Drop file from Desktop (or wherever) to Floppy

    Or....

    Right-click the file and choose "Send To..." - Floppy A:\

    --or did I miss something?

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 31, 2003