Flock (FireFox 1.5) Cool and fast.

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Old Gringo, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    http://www.flock.com/

    Flock Developer Preview is now available.

    Our code couldn't wait any longer to be free!

    But! This preview ain't for the faint of heart! If you're the
    bleeding-edge type and don't mind a few scrapes and busted knees from
    time to time, feel free to give it a whirl.

    We've got interesting ideas in this thing. We want to know what we've
    done right how we could improve. And we've got a lot of work ahead of
    us!

    So if a bucket of source code and developer binaries sound enticing,
    head over to our Developer page now.

    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Old Gringo, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Oct 22, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    TheCroW Guest

    > http://www.flock.com/
    >
    > Flock Developer Preview is now available.
    >
    > Our code couldn't wait any longer to be free!
    >
    > But! This preview ain't for the faint of heart! If you're the
    > bleeding-edge type and don't mind a few scrapes and busted knees from
    > time to time, feel free to give it a whirl.
    >
    > We've got interesting ideas in this thing. We want to know what we've
    > done right how we could improve. And we've got a lot of work ahead of
    > us!
    >
    > So if a bucket of source code and developer binaries sound enticing,
    > head over to our Developer page now.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo

    What is it you made??? All very impressive what you wrote but at the same
    time you wrote nothing about what that Flock thing is ;-) Also on the site
    I just have to guess ... flock of sheep maybe? I am not a developer but
    nevertheless curious on what is going on :)

    --
    Menno
    =====================
    TheCroW, Oct 22, 2005
  4. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:36:46 +0200, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    Group, Without Any Hesitation TheCroW Wrote The Following:

    >> http://www.flock.com/
    >>
    >> Flock Developer Preview is now available.
    >>
    >> Our code couldn't wait any longer to be free!
    >>
    >> But! This preview ain't for the faint of heart! If you're the
    >> bleeding-edge type and don't mind a few scrapes and busted knees from
    >> time to time, feel free to give it a whirl.
    >>
    >> We've got interesting ideas in this thing. We want to know what we've
    >> done right how we could improve. And we've got a lot of work ahead of
    >> us!
    >>
    >> So if a bucket of source code and developer binaries sound enticing,
    >> head over to our Developer page now.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo

    > What is it you made??? All very impressive what you wrote but at the same
    > time you wrote nothing about what that Flock thing is ;-) Also on the site
    > I just have to guess ... flock of sheep maybe? I am not a developer but
    > nevertheless curious on what is going on :)

    LOL, I just randomly found it, I have nothing to do with it. Bunch
    of young people using their knowledge to the best of their abilities.
    I am always impressed by intelligent minds that do not go to waist.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 10/22/05 8:23:58 AM
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com
    Old Gringo, Oct 22, 2005
  5. Old Gringo

    Andy Luddy Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:36:46 +0200, in the alt.fan.mozilla News
    > Group, Without Any Hesitation TheCroW Wrote The Following:
    >

    >>>http://www.flock.com/
    >>>
    >>>Flock Developer Preview is now available.
    >>>
    >>>Our code couldn't wait any longer to be free!
    >>>
    >>>But! This preview ain't for the faint of heart! If you're the
    >>>bleeding-edge type and don't mind a few scrapes and busted knees from
    >>>time to time, feel free to give it a whirl.
    >>>
    >>>We've got interesting ideas in this thing. We want to know what we've
    >>>done right how we could improve. And we've got a lot of work ahead of
    >>>us!
    >>>
    >>>So if a bucket of source code and developer binaries sound enticing,
    >>>head over to our Developer page now.
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>Old Gringo

    >>What is it you made??? All very impressive what you wrote but at the same
    >>time you wrote nothing about what that Flock thing is ;-) Also on the site
    >>I just have to guess ... flock of sheep maybe? I am not a developer but
    >>nevertheless curious on what is going on :)

    > LOL, I just randomly found it, I have nothing to do with it. Bunch
    > of young people using their knowledge to the best of their abilities.
    > I am always impressed by intelligent minds that do not go to waist.

    Of course! That should have been instantly obvious from your original
    message which said things like "Our code ...", "We've got ...", "We want
    to know ...", and "we've got a lot of work ahead of us!...".

    And you have no idea what it is, but you're impressed by it?

    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Andy Luddy, Oct 24, 2005
  6. On 10/24/2005 4:17 PM, Andy Luddy said:
    > Old Gringo wrote:

    >>> What is it you made??? All very impressive what you wrote but at the
    >>> same
    >>> time you wrote nothing about what that Flock thing is ;-) Also on
    >>> the site
    >>> I just have to guess ... flock of sheep maybe? I am not a developer but
    >>> nevertheless curious on what is going on :)

    >> LOL, I just randomly found it, I have nothing to do with it. Bunch
    >> of young people using their knowledge to the best of their abilities.
    >> I am always impressed by intelligent minds that do not go to waist.

    > Of course! That should have been instantly obvious from your original
    > message which said things like "Our code ...", "We've got ...", "We want
    > to know ...", and "we've got a lot of work ahead of us!...".
    >
    > And you have no idea what it is, but you're impressed by it?
    >
    > Thanks for clearing that up.

    Well, the Flocksters *do* talk about "sustainable value" and "innovating
    the web browser experience". Perhaps they could recruit some plain
    speakers while they're at it.

    cheers,

    David H
    David Harrison, Oct 24, 2005