    know what the password is...

    Thanks in Advance

    Mark

    Mojojojo, Apr 24, 2007

  2. Mojojojo

    =\(8\) Guest

    "Mojojojo" <> wrote in message
    news:f0k362$eoj$...
    > Does anybody know how to extract/decode graphics from Flipalbum 5.0? I
    > don't know what the password is...
    >

    > Thanks in Advance
    >

    > Mark

    Ask the maker of the software.

    =(8)

    =\(8\), Apr 24, 2007

  3. Mojojojo

    freejpeg

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Decode/ Decrypt Flipalbum jpeg files

    The FlipAlbum encryption does not seem to affect the image part of a jpeg file, changes in the header of the jpeg file are the reason that you can not open it. To be able to decode the jpef file you have to edit all the files with a hex editor (e.g. Hex Workshop v5, free trial at http://www.bpsoft.com/) and replace the header of the encrypted jpg file with a header of any other (not encrypted) jpeg file.
    Open the FlipAlbum encrypted jpg file in Hex Workshop and use edit-find (or ctrl-f) to find the first occurrence of the hex value "FFD9", this is the marker that marks the end of the jpeg header. Delete everything from the beginning to the first occurrence of "FFD9". Then open another (not encrypted) jpg photo file you have and copy the the part from the beginning to the first occurence of the hex value "FFD9" and then paste this at the beginning of the encrypted jpeg file in Hex Workshop (make sure the header part ends with
    only one time "FFD9" ) . Save the now no longer encrypted file and then you will be able to open it with photoshop. Upon opening the formerly encrypted files photoshop may claim the files may be broken but is does open the files and they appear to be just perfect. Good Luck!

    freejpeg, Mar 13, 2008