    the cost's involved so I have to pay for everything myself.

    Thanks,

    Dave Day

    Dave Day, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Dave Day

    Fred Guest

    Dave Day wrote:

    > Hi, I'm travelling to Quebec next june for the world firefighter and
    > police games.

    Grugeux de bat.

    > I can get a cheap ticket from london to Montreal, but the internal
    > flight from Montreal to Quebec is almost the same price.

    J'me suis fendu le cul en quatre pour toé!

    > Can you suggest somewhere to look for cheap flights between Montreal
    > (YUL) and Quebec.

    Effluve du fondement.

    > Also, do you know of anywhere cheap to stay?

    Maybe I know of anywhere cheap to stay and maybe I don't.

    > My fire brigade won't help me with the cost's involved so I have to pay
    > for everything myself.

    Really? You have to pay for everything yourself?

    > Thanks, Dave Day

    You can repay me by sucking my cock.

    Fred, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Dave Day

    Conor Guest

    In article <cm001c$qgp$>, Dave Day says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm travelling to Quebec next june for the world firefighter and police
    > games. I can get a cheap ticket from london to Montreal, but the internal
    > flight from Montreal to Quebec is almost the same price. Can you suggest
    > somewhere to look for cheap flights between Montreal (YUL) and Quebec. Also,
    > do you know of anywhere cheap to stay? My fire brigade won't help me with
    > the cost's involved so I have to pay for everything myself.

    Just as a heads up...

    The last time I went to the USA from the UK I did a price comparison
    between UK and US websites. The UK site price was, for example, £400
    and the US one $400 making it around £300 GBP FOR EXACTLY THE SAME
    FLIGHT. Best part was that the US site would allow me to get the
    tickets in the UK. Now that Merkin $ is virtually worthless, the deal
    becomes even sweeter.

    --
    Conor

    Opinions personal, facts suspect.

    Conor, Oct 30, 2004
  4. Dave Day

    WormWood Guest

    Saturday, October 30, 2004
    400 British Pound = 735.160 US Dollar
    400 US Dollar (USD) = 217.640 British Pound (GBP)

    WormWood, Oct 30, 2004
  5. WormWood wrote:
    > Saturday, October 30, 2004
    > 400 British Pound = 735.160 US Dollar
    > 400 US Dollar (USD) = 217.640 British Pound (GBP)

    "The last time I went"
    "The last time I went"
    "The last time I went"
    "The last time I went"

    "for example"
    "for example"
    "for example"
    "for example"

    Fucking stupid ****.

    Tony Breshers, Oct 30, 2004
  6. Dave Day

    WormWood Guest

    "Tony Breshers"
    <-superfatted-block-of-concrete.org> wrote in
    message
    | WormWood wrote:
    | > Saturday, October 30, 2004
    | > 400 British Pound = 735.160 US Dollar
    | > 400 US Dollar (USD) = 217.640 British Pound (GBP)
    |
    | "The last time I went"
    | "The last time I went"
    | "The last time I went"
    | "The last time I went"
    |
    | "for example"
    | "for example"
    | "for example"
    | "for example"
    |
    | Fucking stupid ****.

    Really? Wow! I'm finally a Fucking stupid ****, ...I've worked so hard
    and so long to be a Fucking stupid ****, I now have something to show
    for my endeavors. Thank you! I love you! <kiss>

    WormWood, Oct 30, 2004
  7. Dave Day

    James Malone Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "Tony Breshers"
    > <-superfatted-block-of-concrete.org> wrote
    > in message

    ..
    >> WormWood wrote:
    >>> Saturday, October 30, 2004
    >>> 400 British Pound = 735.160 US Dollar
    >>> 400 US Dollar (USD) = 217.640 British Pound (GBP)

    >> "The last time I went"
    >> "The last time I went"
    >> "The last time I went"
    >> "The last time I went"
    >>
    >> "for example"
    >> "for example"
    >> "for example"
    >> "for example"
    >>
    >> Fucking stupid ****.
    >>

    > Really? Wow! I'm finally a Fucking stupid ****, ...I've worked so
    > hard and so long to be a Fucking stupid ****, I now have something to
    > show for my endeavors. Thank you! I love you! <kiss>

    You also managed to fail to infer a missing word in what the OP wrote so
    you're too stupid to be a fucking stupid ****. Brain-dead slugs, garden
    shrubs, mosses and lichens are your intellectual superiors.

    James Malone, Oct 30, 2004
  8. Dave Day

    WormWood Guest

    "James Malone" <-outrageous-flypaper.com> wrote
    in message
    | WormWood wrote:
    | > "Tony Breshers"
    | > <-superfatted-block-of-concrete.org>
    wrote
    | > in message

    | .
    | >>
    | >> "The last time I went"
    | >> "The last time I went"
    | >> "The last time I went"
    | >> "The last time I went"
    | >>
    | >> "for example"
    | >> "for example"
    | >> "for example"
    | >> "for example"
    | >>
    | >> Fucking stupid ****.
    | >>
    | > Really? Wow! I'm finally a Fucking stupid ****, ...I've worked so
    | > hard and so long to be a Fucking stupid ****, I now have something
    | > show for my endeavors. Thank you! I love you! <kiss>
    |
    | You also managed to fail to infer a missing word in what the OP wrote
    so
    | you're too stupid to be a fucking stupid ****. Brain-dead slugs,
    garden
    | shrubs, mosses and lichens are your intellectual superiors.

    Oooh! I've been sung to. Bye <sniff>

    WormWood, Oct 30, 2004
  9. Dave Day

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Dave Day" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm travelling to Quebec next june for the world firefighter and police
    >games. I can get a cheap ticket from london to Montreal, but the internal
    >flight from Montreal to Quebec is almost the same price. Can you suggest
    >somewhere to look for cheap flights between Montreal (YUL) and Quebec. Also,
    >do you know of anywhere cheap to stay? My fire brigade won't help me with
    >the cost's involved so I have to pay for everything myself.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Dave Day

    Check out train fares and schedules between Montreal and Quebec City
    at http://www.viarail.ca

    It appears that they have 4 trains per day. Travel time is just under
    3 hours and the fare is about $80 CDN.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Oct 30, 2004
  10. Dave Day

    trout Guest

    Dave Day wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm travelling to Quebec next june for the world firefighter and
    > police games. I can get a cheap ticket from london to Montreal, but
    > the internal flight from Montreal to Quebec is almost the same price.
    > Can you suggest somewhere to look for cheap flights between Montreal
    > (YUL) and Quebec. Also, do you know of anywhere cheap to stay? My
    > fire brigade won't help me with the cost's involved so I have to pay
    > for everything myself.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave Day

    How cheap are we talking, here? Booking *this* early, you can get a
    pretty good price direct from Air Canada (around $110 Cnd. for
    non-refundable economy fare).
    It *is* a very short distance, however, so I'd suggest thinking about
    RM's idea of a train, instead (very regular).
    --
    "Or even the bus, if you're on a tight budget."

    trout, Oct 31, 2004
  11. Dave Day

    Old Gringo Guest

    Dave Day wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm travelling to Quebec next june for the world firefighter and police
    > games. I can get a cheap ticket from london to Montreal, but the internal
    > flight from Montreal to Quebec is almost the same price. Can you suggest
    > somewhere to look for cheap flights between Montreal (YUL) and Quebec. Also,
    > do you know of anywhere cheap to stay? My fire brigade won't help me with
    > the cost's involved so I have to pay for everything myself.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave Day

    Take the train to Paris and fly non stop to Quebec.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Oct 31, 2004