    NGO Nvidia drivers loaded for x64.

    Any thoughts, suggestions, comments?

    Torrey Lauer

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ycmV5IExhdWVy?=, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Maybe its just because Flight Simulator is not optimized to run on XP Pro
    x64. Maybe there will be some possible update or a new version that will
    take adavantage x64.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 17, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ycmV5IExhdWVy?=

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    I thought of that too. I was just wondering if maybe anyone else has come
    across it or if it's just my laptop. With so few drivers available, maybe
    it's from a one of the drivers that I used for something.

    I'm not a huge PC game player besides Flight Simulator 2004. So, other than
    this one product, my laptop is running Win x64 just perfectly.

    I just wish I had the Mobile AMD Athlon 64 processor in the laptop instead
    of the desktop one. Wow, does it run HOT all the time.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel
    rainbow sky travel DOT net

    Torrey Lauer, Jun 17, 2005
  4. I can just imagine, must be a desktop replacement, is it?

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 17, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ycmV5IExhdWVy?=

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    No, not really. It was one of those purchases that I really didn't need,
    but I WANTED it. I don't believe the Mobile AMD Athlon 64's were out yet,
    at least not where I could buy them.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel
    rainbow sky travel DOT net

    Torrey Lauer, Jun 17, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ycmV5IExhdWVy?=

    Keith Guest

    I am having great results with FS2004 under x64.....I did not even have to
    reinstall, I just launched out of the old x32 directory (dual booting). I
    would think you would need a vid driver update perhaps....I am using an ATI
    Radeon X800 XT-PE with great results in all my games.

    -Keith Schaefer

    Keith, Jun 17, 2005
  7. "Torrey Lauer" <> wrote in message
    > Is anyone using Flight Simulator on Windows XP x64? I installed it two
    > days
    > ago, but it seems a little slugish.
    >
    > I'm wondering it maybe it's a graphics driver problem. I do have the
    > latest
    > NGO Nvidia drivers loaded for x64.

    Could be a driver problem. Works fine here with my ATI 9600XT. But then I
    run FS2004 on MediumHigh settings and no Anti-Aliasing. :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Jun 17, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ycmV5IExhdWVy?=

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    It could be the driver. I have Nvidia Go and a driver that works with it.
    It's still a beta driver, I believe, so maybe it'll get better.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel