    are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.

    Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
    I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

    The One, Apr 21, 2005

  2. On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
    > Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of posts
    > are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
    >
    > Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
    > I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

    Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
    Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.

    I hope the rest of your adolescence goes well, and that you get your
    ashes hauled as soon as you're old enough to shave. Then perhaps you'll
    stop pissing off the grown-ups.

    David Harrison, Apr 21, 2005

  3. The One

    mike555 Guest

    ==== http://groups-beta.google.com/group/mozilla-firefox ====

    mike555, Apr 21, 2005
  4. The One

    Z Guest

    ??? Why do you (plural you) bother feeding the troll?

    Z, Apr 21, 2005
  5. On 4/21/2005 8:00 PM, Z said:
    > David Harrison wrote:
    >
    > ??? Why do you (plural you) bother feeding the troll?

    Good point.

    David Harrison, Apr 21, 2005
  6. On 2005-04-21, David Harrison <> wrote:
    > On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
    >> Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of posts
    >> are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
    >>
    >> Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
    >> I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

    > Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
    > Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.

    Maybe "The One" is a pop-up/spyware/spam purveyor and he's ticked off that
    he won't have such an easy time of it if more people use FireFox?

    --

    John ()

    John Thompson, Apr 21, 2005
  7. The One

    John Coxon Guest

    In the two thousand and fifth year of Bob, John Thompson's voice said the
    following, in wonderful perfect quadrophonic sound with distortion levels so
    low as to make a man weep:

    > On 2005-04-21, David Harrison <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
    >>
    >>>Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of posts
    >>>are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
    >>>
    >>>Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing that
    >>>I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

    >>Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
    >>Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.

    > Maybe "The One" is a pop-up/spyware/spam purveyor and he's ticked off that
    > he won't have such an easy time of it if more people use FireFox?

    This is quite possible.

    And none of Microsoft's support really helps a lot. I still have trouble
    with MSN Messenger, and I've e-mailed them so many times about it... :-@

    --
    John Coxon

    "I thought to myself: 'Well obviously, the parrot will only eat chicken
    without tomato sauce - it would be stupid otherwise.' These were not the
    thoughts of a normal person." - Adam Shaikh, 'Starship Titanic' programmer

    Email: john[dot]coxon[at]gmail[dot]com
    Website: http://alphacentauri.8k.com
    Missing footnotes: http://www.nut.house.cx/cgi-bin/nemowiki.pl?ISFN
    ZZ9 - the official HHGG appreciation society: http://www.zz9.org/

    John Coxon, Apr 21, 2005
  8. The One

    The One Guest

    "David Harrison" <> wrote in message
    > On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
    > > Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of

    posts
    > > are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
    > >
    > > Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing

    that
    > > I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

    > Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
    > Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.
    >
    > I hope the rest of your adolescence goes well, and that you get your
    > ashes hauled as soon as you're old enough to shave. Then perhaps you'll
    > stop pissing off the grown-ups.

    If I am pissing you off with something which is 'in your opinion' is untrue,
    then why are you getting all upset over it. Firefox is crap! It isnt as good
    as IE, a few pretty icons and initially it does seem better, because it is
    different! Once use to it, it is by no means as good as IE and is certainly
    significantly slower and more unpredicatable. Thats what you get on basing
    it on Netscrape code.

    The One, Apr 21, 2005
  9. The One

    > On 4/21/2005 12:57 PM, The One said:
    > > Notice how this is a fan Mozilla newsgroup yet a large percentage of

    posts
    > > are asking how to address Firefox PROBLEMS.
    > >
    > > Maybe someone should set up a Mozilla.problems newsgroup, but in doing

    that
    > > I am confident that all traffic will go straight there.

    > Interesting to note, O Little Tiny One, that there isn't an Internet
    > Explorer fan newsgroup. There are, however, several dozen support groups.
    >
    > I hope the rest of your adolescence goes well, and that you get your
    > ashes hauled as soon as you're old enough to shave. Then perhaps you'll
    > stop pissing off the grown-ups.

    Also to note that all of the IE support groups are empty or have very few
    post in at all.

    The One, Apr 21, 2005
  10. On 2005-04-21, The One <> wrote:

    > as IE, a few pretty icons and initially it does seem better, because it is
    > different! Once use to it, it is by no means as good as IE and is certainly
    > significantly slower and more unpredicatable. Thats what you get on basing
    > it on Netscrape code.

    What Netscape code might that be? Firefox is based on Mozilla, and Mozilla
    was a thorough rewrite of Netscape's code.

    --

    John ()

    John Thompson, Apr 23, 2005
  11. The One

    Splibbilla Guest

    John Coxon <> in

    > And none of Microsoft's support really helps a lot. I still have
    > trouble with MSN Messenger, and I've e-mailed them so many times about
    > it... :-@

    i get decent answers searching google groups fro trouble or (possible, hopeful) tweaks.

    i don't use IM, but for other MS-ware, i've found MS public nntp helpful sometimes.

    Splibbilla, Apr 24, 2005