    let one rip and blame it on testtaker next to you or do you raise hand and
    request permission to go to latrine and still may not be able to rip if it
    is crowded. Or do you eschew eating beans prior to test taking?

    Network Guru, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Let 'er rip, i say.
    ur the one who enjoys the smell of ur own.
    the problem exists with the other examinees. If they don't like the smell,
    let them excuese themselves.

    ---------------
    Darth 2000
    Says: To fart or not to fart. That is the question.

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > When sitting for exam, and under tight time constraints, do you gamble

    and

    Darth 2000, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Good advice darth 2000. lately much to my chagrin, i've been ripping liquid
    mixed in with the gases. that is not good. moreover, last time this
    ocurred i was attired in white sweat pants and had a nice embarrassing
    brown stain on my backside. needless to say, i now purchase dark,
    prefereably brown undergarments and brown sweat pants to camoflauge this
    situation when it occurs. however, this only provides the visual cover -up,
    not the smell sensory cover - up. lysol? can i deodorize testing center
    with lysol?

    Network Guru, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Darth 2000 Guest

    I'd suggest carrying a can of scented fly spray. That way, when ur liquid
    friends pop out to say hello, u can pretend the noise was a fly and
    SSSSHHHHHHHH!!! Not only have u covered up the noise, but u have also left a
    non-irritating citrus flavour in the air.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 4, 2004
  5. >moreover, last time this
    >ocurred i was attired in white sweat pants and had a nice embarrassing
    >brown stain on my backside.

    Which you now have framed in your trophy cabinet no doubt!

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    i say you go with an adult diaper. these are not only very handy in this
    situation, but prove valuable in others. in addition, they are quite
    fashionable.

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    if you do not know the test-taker next to you, i say you let 'er rip.

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    i sat my last mcse exam still drunk from the night before....
    and did what i had to,....

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    fashionable where exactly...??

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    unless someone else has an allergic reaction to it

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004
  11. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > i sat my last mcse exam still drunk from the night before....
    > and did what i had to,....

    As long as I am still not having to pee every five minutes, this would make
    the exam more enjoyable.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    it was probably the closest to failing i had come, it was one of the design
    exams and got quite a low score. basically because i just wanted out of
    there and also fell asleep a couple of times... bloody edinburgh, there's a
    pub open somewhere 24/7 :)

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > i sat my last mcse exam still drunk from the night before....
    > > and did what i had to,....
    > >

    > As long as I am still not having to pee every five minutes, this would

    make
    > the exam more enjoyable.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004
  13. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    see, this is where the adult diaper would come in handy. let's not let this
    get off topic or someone may write another article. this thread is clearly
    about the passing of gas during a test. let's focus here fellas.

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > As long as I am still not having to pee every five minutes, this would
    make
    > the exam more enjoyable.

    I believe a thumbtack in your eye would make the exams more enjoyable, no?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    thats another thing i had trouble with... focus

    billyw, Jan 5, 2004
  16. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > As long as I am still not having to pee every five minutes, this would

    > make
    > > the exam more enjoyable.

    > I believe a thumbtack in your eye would make the exams more enjoyable, no?

    Ah, true. But a thumbtack would not reduce my inhibitions, and allow me to
    just let one rip in the crowded testing room.

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  17. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> As long as I am still not having to pee every five minutes, this
    >> would make the exam more enjoyable.

    > I believe a thumbtack in your eye would make the exams more
    > enjoyable, no?

    Let's don't be silly.

    Thumbtacks are to be rigged so as to pierce your big toe during lie detector
    tests.

    Not that I would know anything about that...

    --
    Fris "Truthteller" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004