Flat tire!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Nov 13, 2009.

  1. Guest

    I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the
    shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the
    trunk.

    I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear
    of my car facing oncoming traffic.

    They look so life like you wouldn't believe it!
    They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies to the approaching
    drivers.

    To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men
    which made it safer for me to work at the side of the road.

    And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their
    horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper
    pulls up behind me.

    He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell he
    was not a happy camper!

    'What's going on here?'

    'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly.

    'Well, what are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?'

    I couldn't believe that he didn't know.. So I told him,

    'Helloooooo, those are my Emergency Flashers.'


    Stolen from another source.


    --

    Framed for child porn — by a PC virus
    http://tech.yahoo.com/news/ap/20091108/ap_on_hi_te/us_tec_a_virus_framed_me
    or SUDD http://tinyurl.com/yaxwrgu - practicing safe hex has never more important
    than now - a risk so low, the outcome so devastating.
    , Nov 13, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. richard Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:59:55 -0800, wrote:

    > I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the
    > shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the
    > trunk.
    >
    > I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear
    > of my car facing oncoming traffic.
    >
    > They look so life like you wouldn't believe it!
    > They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies to the approaching
    > drivers.
    >
    > To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men
    > which made it safer for me to work at the side of the road.
    >
    > And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their
    > horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper
    > pulls up behind me.
    >
    > He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell he
    > was not a happy camper!
    >
    > 'What's going on here?'
    >
    > 'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly.
    >
    > 'Well, what are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?'
    >
    > I couldn't believe that he didn't know.. So I told him,
    >
    > 'Helloooooo, those are my Emergency Flashers.'
    >
    >
    > Stolen from another source.


    No doubt one of the models was evan platt.
    richard, Nov 13, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. richard Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:40:23 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:28:52 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>No doubt one of the models was evan platt.

    >
    > If that was intended as in insult, it failed. Notice the drivers were
    > honking and waving.
    >
    > Had it been you, people would have been gauging out their own eyes and
    > setting themselves on fire.
    >
    > Now go hide, idiot. Drop from this thread, like you always do.


    Ooooh. Lame spelling flame time.

    G O U G I N G

    doo dah!
    richard, Nov 13, 2009
    #3
  4. alan Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:52:50 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Ooooh. Lame spelling flame time.
    >>
    >>G O U G I N G
    >>
    >>doo dah!

    >
    > Congratulations, that's one for richard. You have to look that one up?
    >
    > See, if I were richard, I'd just drop from the thread.
    >
    > Here's where richard drops from the thread:
    >
    > What's the difference in number of ribs and Adams Apple on men vs
    > women?
    >
    > buh bye.


    Richard also drops from a thread when his questions about Muslims in the US
    Army fighting in the Vietnam war are answered with actual names of some of
    those who died there.
    He doesn't like to be confused by facts.
    His positions are remarkably consistent, though ---- he almost always
    presents himself as the type of person I was raised to instantly despise . .
    ..
    alan, Nov 13, 2009
    #4
  5. richard Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:15:48 -0800, alan wrote:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:52:50 -0700, richard <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Ooooh. Lame spelling flame time.
    >>>
    >>>G O U G I N G
    >>>
    >>>doo dah!

    >>
    >> Congratulations, that's one for richard. You have to look that one up?
    >>
    >> See, if I were richard, I'd just drop from the thread.
    >>
    >> Here's where richard drops from the thread:
    >>
    >> What's the difference in number of ribs and Adams Apple on men vs
    >> women?
    >>
    >> buh bye.

    >
    > Richard also drops from a thread when his questions about Muslims in the US
    > Army fighting in the Vietnam war are answered with actual names of some of
    > those who died there.
    > He doesn't like to be confused by facts.
    > His positions are remarkably consistent, though ---- he almost always
    > presents himself as the type of person I was raised to instantly despise . .
    > .


    Not to long ago there was a guy who went around putting people in
    concentrate camps simply because their last name was "Jewish".

    Sur names do not equate to a religous belief.
    richard, Nov 13, 2009
    #5
  6. alan Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:lhi3ydj80jo2$.1ive5zm9k072k$...
    > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:15:48 -0800, alan wrote:
    >
    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:52:50 -0700, richard <>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Ooooh. Lame spelling flame time.
    >>>>
    >>>>G O U G I N G
    >>>>
    >>>>doo dah!
    >>>
    >>> Congratulations, that's one for richard. You have to look that one up?
    >>>
    >>> See, if I were richard, I'd just drop from the thread.
    >>>
    >>> Here's where richard drops from the thread:
    >>>
    >>> What's the difference in number of ribs and Adams Apple on men vs
    >>> women?
    >>>
    >>> buh bye.

    >>
    >> Richard also drops from a thread when his questions about Muslims in the
    >> US
    >> Army fighting in the Vietnam war are answered with actual names of some
    >> of
    >> those who died there.
    >> He doesn't like to be confused by facts.
    >> His positions are remarkably consistent, though ---- he almost always
    >> presents himself as the type of person I was raised to instantly despise
    >> . .
    >> .

    >
    > Not to long ago there was a guy who went around putting people in
    > concentrate camps simply because their last name was "Jewish".
    >
    > Sur names do not equate to a religous belief.


    But you must admit that they ARE indicative . . .
    alan, Nov 13, 2009
    #6
  7. alan Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:lhi3ydj80jo2$.1ive5zm9k072k$...
    > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:15:48 -0800, alan wrote:
    >
    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:52:50 -0700, richard <>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Ooooh. Lame spelling flame time.
    >>>>
    >>>>G O U G I N G
    >>>>
    >>>>doo dah!
    >>>
    >>> Congratulations, that's one for richard. You have to look that one up?
    >>>
    >>> See, if I were richard, I'd just drop from the thread.
    >>>
    >>> Here's where richard drops from the thread:
    >>>
    >>> What's the difference in number of ribs and Adams Apple on men vs
    >>> women?
    >>>
    >>> buh bye.

    >>
    >> Richard also drops from a thread when his questions about Muslims in the
    >> US
    >> Army fighting in the Vietnam war are answered with actual names of some
    >> of
    >> those who died there.
    >> He doesn't like to be confused by facts.
    >> His positions are remarkably consistent, though ---- he almost always
    >> presents himself as the type of person I was raised to instantly despise
    >> . .
    >> .

    >
    > Not to long ago there was a guy who went around putting people in
    > concentrate camps simply because their last name was "Jewish".
    >
    > Sur names do not equate to a religous belief.


    Educate yourself: http://docudharma.com/diary/17216/american-muslim-veterans
    alan, Nov 13, 2009
    #7
  8. richard Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:06:45 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:52:50 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Ooooh. Lame spelling flame time.
    >>
    >>G O U G I N G
    >>
    >>doo dah!

    >
    > Congratulations, that's one for richard. You have to look that one up?
    >
    > See, if I were richard, I'd just drop from the thread.
    >
    > Here's where richard drops from the thread:
    >
    > What's the difference in number of ribs and Adams Apple on men vs
    > women?
    >
    > buh bye.


    Zero.
    However, the difference is in the fact that a woman's ribs are farther
    apart.
    richard, Nov 13, 2009
    #8
  9. richard Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:48:31 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:24:05 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Not to long ago

    >
    > *lame spelling flame time*: "too"
    >
    >>there was a guy who went around putting people in
    >>concentrate camps

    >
    > *lame spelling flame time*: concentration. Maybe you should read up on
    > it. Might be a section or two in the history books from when you
    > dropped out of school.
    >
    >>Sur names do not equate to a religous belief.

    >
    > You should look up Malcolm X. Muslim guy. May have even been drafted.
    > But then again, what do I know?


    Yeah you should look him up. Then you'll know that the true muslims
    wouldn't take his black ass. Which is why he and his radical buddy James
    Ferrikahn started the "black muslim" religion.
    Ever hear of a black boxer by the name of "Cassius Clay"? He changed his
    name to Muhammed Ali. But that didn't keep him from getting drafted either.

    If I'm not mistaken, I believe X was a convicted felon before the draft so
    that kept his black ass out.
    richard, Nov 13, 2009
    #9
  10. Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:40:32 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    > news:h10sj17yao66$...
    >> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:59:55 -0800, wrote:
    >>
    >>> I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the
    >>> shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the
    >>> trunk.
    >>>
    >>> I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear
    >>> of my car facing oncoming traffic.
    >>>
    >>> They look so life like you wouldn't believe it! They are in trench
    >>> coats exposing their nude bodies to the approaching drivers.
    >>>
    >>> To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men
    >>> which made it safer for me to work at the side of the road.
    >>>
    >>> And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their
    >>> horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper
    >>> pulls up behind me.
    >>>
    >>> He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell he
    >>> was not a happy camper!
    >>>
    >>> 'What's going on here?'
    >>>
    >>> 'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly.
    >>>
    >>> 'Well, what are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?'
    >>>
    >>> I couldn't believe that he didn't know.. So I told him,
    >>>
    >>> 'Helloooooo, those are my Emergency Flashers.'
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Stolen from another source.

    >>
    >> No doubt one of the models was evan platt.

    > You should've stowed a can of Flat-Fix.


    < WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!!111!!!! >



    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate
    Yanks too. Do you fancy a bite, or what?
    Elmo Mc Elroy: Yeah, all right.
    Aardvark, Nov 13, 2009
    #10
  11. Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:46:34 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > news:uneLm.10957$2...
    >> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:40:32 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> "richard" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:h10sj17yao66$...
    >>>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:59:55 -0800, wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the
    >>>>> shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the
    >>>>> trunk.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear
    >>>>> of my car facing oncoming traffic.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> They look so life like you wouldn't believe it! They are in trench
    >>>>> coats exposing their nude bodies to the approaching drivers.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men
    >>>>> which made it safer for me to work at the side of the road.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their
    >>>>> horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper
    >>>>> pulls up behind me.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell
    >>>>> he was not a happy camper!
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 'What's going on here?'
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 'Well, what are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?'
    >>>>>
    >>>>> I couldn't believe that he didn't know.. So I told him,
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 'Helloooooo, those are my Emergency Flashers.'
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Stolen from another source.
    >>>>
    >>>> No doubt one of the models was evan platt.
    >>> You should've stowed a can of Flat-Fix.

    >>
    >> < WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!!111!!!! >

    > They work most of the time.


    And to repeat myself:

    < WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!!111!!!! >



    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate
    Yanks too. Do you fancy a bite, or what?
    Elmo Mc Elroy: Yeah, all right.
    Aardvark, Nov 13, 2009
    #11
  12. Woofu Guest

    In article <33gLm.13160$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    > news:sc779z0j7szt$...
    > > On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:06:45 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:52:50 -0700, richard <>
    > >> wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>Ooooh. Lame spelling flame time.
    > >>>
    > >>>G O U G I N G
    > >>>
    > >>>doo dah!
    > >>
    > >> Congratulations, that's one for richard. You have to look that one up?
    > >>
    > >> See, if I were richard, I'd just drop from the thread.
    > >>
    > >> Here's where richard drops from the thread:
    > >>
    > >> What's the difference in number of ribs and Adams Apple on men vs
    > >> women?
    > >>
    > >> buh bye.

    > >
    > > Zero.
    > > However, the difference is in the fact that a woman's ribs are farther
    > > apart.

    > And their legs are awlso longer than mens'. They're weird.


    u STUPID FAT SICK UGLY DEMENTED PIG SHIT SLOB
    --
    "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    ®o|o®
    Woofu, Nov 13, 2009
    #12
  13. Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > news:0cgLm.13575$2...
    >> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:46:34 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:uneLm.10957$2...
    >>>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:40:32 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> "richard" <> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:h10sj17yao66$...
    >>>>>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:59:55 -0800, wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the
    >>>>>>> shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the
    >>>>>>> trunk.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear
    >>>>>>> of my car facing oncoming traffic.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> They look so life like you wouldn't believe it! They are in trench
    >>>>>>> coats exposing their nude bodies to the approaching drivers.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men
    >>>>>>> which made it safer for me to work at the side of the road.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their
    >>>>>>> horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper
    >>>>>>> pulls up behind me.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell
    >>>>>>> he was not a happy camper!
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 'What's going on here?'
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 'Well, what are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?'
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> I couldn't believe that he didn't know.. So I told him,
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> 'Helloooooo, those are my Emergency Flashers.'
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Stolen from another source.
    >>>>>> No doubt one of the models was evan platt.
    >>>>> You should've stowed a can of Flat-Fix.
    >>>> < WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!!111!!!! >
    >>> They work most of the time.

    >> And to repeat myself:
    >>
    >> < WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!!111!!!! >

    > You sound like a deflating tire.
    >
    >

    And you sound like an idiot who can't recognise a joke when a fucking
    great big arrow is pointed at it (twice) with the words printed in
    bright bold colours: "This is a joke you moron"
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 14, 2009
    #13
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=

    You can enlarge a tire but you can't enlarge a photo

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?mark=5Fdigital=A9?=, Mar 3, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    676
    Colin D
    Mar 8, 2006
  2. Rich

    Do Euros ever tire of being "tax raped?"

    Rich, Jul 18, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    33
    Views:
    886
    Cynicor
    Jul 27, 2007
  3. Bill

    Espon 2200 tire tracks

    Bill, Aug 23, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    445
    Mike Russell
    Aug 26, 2007
  4. Old Gringo

    Nu-Teck airless tire update

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2009, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    657
    OldGringo
    Mar 13, 2009
  5. richard

    who the heck is this tire company?

    richard, Dec 7, 2009, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    550
Loading...

Share This Page