    have checked all possible permissions and can't find the problem. I am
    running Vista Ultimate 64bit. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated. Please
    send any suggesstions to ''.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Feb 20, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Robert McLaws posted a fairly complicated work around
    http://www.windows-now.com/blogs/ro...g-the-bios-on-windows-vista-x64-machines.aspx

    there doesn't seem to be a 64 bit winphlash which is the issue.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Feb 20, 2007

  3. My Laptop doesn't have floppy :(

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Very helpful...will attempt and post results. THANKS!

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Feb 21, 2007