    looking for a Download Manager with the same facilities as FlashGet.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanx in advance.

    zybbok, Nov 2, 2004

  2. In article <> (eric) wrote:

    >I'm using downloadstudio. No adware/spyware. It can download all
    >links from a page (or even a complete web site). Recommended. Get
    >the free trial from www.downloadstudio.com
    >
    >eric.

    Can you provide proof?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I suppose it is only fitting that such a bot would find its home on
    gothic.net, but then i wonder....from whence did Lady Chatterly come?"
    -- catchmerevisited

    eric, Nov 3, 2004
  4. zybbok

    tcg Guest

    "eric" <> wrote in message
    > I'm using downloadstudio. No adware/spyware. It can download all
    > links from a page (or even a complete web site). Recommended. Get
    > the free trial from www.downloadstudio.com
    >
    > eric.

    Looks like a nice program but.....DownloadStudio $39.95 USD.

    tcg, Nov 3, 2004
  5. zybbok

    Fred Guest

    Lady Chatterly <> wrote:

    > Can you provide proof?

    Of course I can.

    > -- Lady Chatterly

    Do you have a girlfriend?

    > "I suppose it is only fitting that such a bot would find its home on
    > gothic.

    A bot?

    > net, but then i wonder.

    No ifs, ands, or buts.

    Fred, Nov 4, 2004
  6. zybbok

    eric Guest

    > Can you provide proof?

    Not sure what proof you want. I've been using it for awhile now and
    am satisfied. I was a Flash Get user and have tried a fe wother
    download accelerators. I like DownloadStudio since its seems to cover
    all downloading needs - downloading files, streaming audio/video,
    flash, web sites, etc. Plus its got a nice interface that's intuitive
    (for me anyway!). It is not free - but I found that all the top-rated
    download accelerators were not free (or if they have free versions,
    they contain adware/spyware). When you add the costs of separate
    programs to: download files; capture streaming audio/video; browse web
    sites offline; save flash - then $39.95 actually seemed to be well
    priced.

    Anyway, do like I did - downlaod the 15-day trial and see if you like
    it. Then, hopefully you can provide your own proof!

    eric.

    eric, Nov 4, 2004
  7. Another good software is Offline Explorer Pro (www.metaproducts.com).
    It looks like it supports even more streaming protocols. Also, it can
    load whole Web sites for offline viewing. Quite capable!

    Oleg Chernavin, Nov 9, 2004