Flash2Video

Discussion in 'Software' started by hely0123, Nov 6, 2007.

1. hely0123

hely0123

I haven't found other programs that do this so smoothly. In such good video quality under, Flash2Video(MySuperSoft.com) is more than I have seen in the video conversion software fastest. I have tried several flash-to-video converters, but none is workable as my requirements. At last, I searched the software that can be used to convert SWF format files to AVI and MPEG formats, and I downloaded and installed this program successfully. So far I tested it on a long movie and was impressed by the compression and the quality. Flash2Video allows you to add a file or lots of file in a folder at one time for conversion. It is good enough to let you to set output conversion mode, and even AVI format including parameters and video compressor. The SWF file preview feature is supported during the file/files converting. A simple interface allows the quick conversion of Macromedia Flash movies into AVI video format. Just select the SWF file/files for conversion, setup the attributes, sit back and my job is done. Impressive!Z

hely0123, Nov 6, 2007
    1. Advertising

2. hely0123

enjoycoming555

Aha! I used Flash2Video to convert my swf files. It is sure that this converter offers a high speed conversion engine. It is good enough to let you to set output conversion mode, and even AVI format including parameters and video compressor. Great tool!

enjoycoming555, Nov 19, 2007
    1. Advertising