    1024 MB DDR
    NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
    Samsung 226 BW (widescreen monitor)
    MartinB, Oct 24, 2007

  2. MartinB

    MartinB Guest

    I just found the problem - it is caused by an application calle
    Connection Meter (for Internet connection) which has a small floating
    window that has the option to be hidden in fullscreen mode (when you
    view full screeen video and dont want to be interrupted by that
    floating window) - disabling it helped to make Flash videos stay
    fullscreen .
    MartinB, Nov 6, 2007

  3. MartinB

    Kirby4444

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Have been having this exact same problem, but "Connection Meter" was not the culprit with me. I went through my Services and started disabling them one-by-one and testing YouTube video playback to see what the linchpin was, and for me it turned out to be something called "Desktop Window Manager Session Manager" (sic). I do not know what that service does, but once I stopped it, I was able to view videos on YouTube again full-screen without the screen flipping back to Window size on me constantly. Figured I would add this to the general knowledge.
    Kirby4444, Oct 6, 2010