    Don't forget to uninstall previous versions, and install both 32-bit
    and 64-bit on x64 systems.
    Carlos
    Carlos, Sep 28, 2010

  2. Carlos

    Kue2 Guest

    ?Still has same problem loading this page: http://206.47.199.107/ speed
    test page from my
    provider.
    The "begin test" button is missing (in IE 9 & Firefox latest versions)
    Same site displays correctly in Chrome (latest beta version).
    All loaded in Vista 64 Ultimate.

    Kue2, Sep 28, 2010

  3. Carlos wrote:
    > Hi, There's another release of the 64-bit flash player.
    > http://labs.adobe.com/ Dated Sept 27th, preview 2 is available. Don't
    > forget to uninstall previous versions, and install both 32-bit and
    > 64-bit on x64 systems. Carlos

    I don't install pre-release releases, but when a real 64 bit flash
    player release is ready, why should I use IE64 instead of IE32? The
    internet still operates one bit at a time.
    --
    Crash

    English is not my native tongue; I'm an American.
    Dave \Crash\ Dummy, Sep 28, 2010