    error. Has anyone experienced the same situation? I really hate to switch
    browser every time I want to view a web page with flash content in it. I
    would appreciate any help to get the plugin loaded in my browser. TIA.
    Sonoman, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Bonjour "Sonoman", tu as écrit le samedi 22/11/2003 :
    > Hi all:
    > I hve been trying to get the flash plugin for mozilla, but every time I get
    > to the point where I am going to download it I get the "page not found"
    > error. Has anyone experienced the same situation? I really hate to switch
    > browser every time I want to view a web page with flash content in it. I
    > would appreciate any help to get the plugin loaded in my browser. TIA.

    Good morning,
    I have the small program (544ko)to install the plugin. If you want I
    can send you by mail. Is your correct email adress
    ?

    --
    L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul !
    michel.laclé - Ôter la clé pour me répondre ! ;)
    Michel Doucet, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Sonoman

    Sonoman Guest

    Yes, thank you very much!

    Sonoman, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Sonoman

    JB Guest

    Michel, I'm having similar problems. Can you email the program to me as
    well ? thanks.
    JB, Nov 30, 2003
  5. Michel Doucet, Nov 30, 2003