    in my hard drive. I have winxp and RAM 256MB.
    Any guidance on this please?
    bhat

    bhat, Dec 6, 2004

  2. bhat

    °Mike° Guest

    Visit the page that you got it from and refresh the page.

    On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:16:49 +0530, in
    <>
    bhat scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004

  3. bhat

    bhat Guest

    I have done it more than once but with no success.

    bhat, Dec 8, 2004
  4. bhat

    °Mike° Guest

    Then perhaps the original doesn't have sound.

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:08:03 +0530, in
    <>
    bhat scrawled:

    >I have done it more than once but with no success.
    >
    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> Visit the page that you got it from and refresh the page.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 8, 2004
  5. bhat

    bhat Guest

    The origional seems to have the sound. If you would like to check for
    yourselfI then I could send the link that shows the sound .
    bhat

    bhat, Dec 8, 2004
  6. bhat

    °Mike° Guest

    "Seems" to have sound? Why didn't you just include
    the link?

    On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:29:50 +0530, in
    <>
    bhat scrawled: