    computer. I go out to the website and i can not get the put up to load
    from the website. What can i do to get flash player to load off the
    webiste ?

    russ1162.agemonline.com, Feb 6, 2004

  2. russ1162.agemonline.com

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 08:58:28 -0600, russ1162.agemonline.com wrote:

    >I do not know what b/c i can not get flash player to load up on my
    >computer. I go out to the website and i can not get the put up to load
    >from the website. What can i do to get flash player to load off the
    >webiste ?

    Download the full player instead of trying a online install.

    From an old post of mine in 24HSHD, search using,
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk

    <oldpost>
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/shockwave/info/licensing/faq.html
    there is a company based Intranet link for internal distribution, you
    fill in the appropriate parts of the form and get an email with a URL.
    This is a 4MB shockwave/flash full installer, rather than doing it
    online.
    </oldpost>

    I think that if you search in 24HSHD you will also find that someone
    posted the link you need without filling in the form.

    Me

    why?, Feb 6, 2004