    Would it be safe to install the Update?
    Please Advice
    Thanks in advance, ☺x@y☺
    *x@y*, Jan 13, 2006

  2. *x@y*

    old jon Guest

    "*x@y*" <> wrote in message
    news:tuSxf.6$...

    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > Today I received a pop-up notice to Update the
    > Macromedia Flash Player program, if I recall it right
    > some People had problems with Macromedia,
    > regarding security.
    >
    > I have visited the Link below here, now it seems that
    > Adobe has something to do with it.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/cc3ox
    >
    > Would it be safe to install the Update?
    > Please Advice
    > Thanks in advance, ?x@y?

    Done mine several times. No problems.
    bw..OJ
    old jon, Jan 13, 2006

  3. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    "old jon" <> wrote in message

    > "*x@y*" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hello Everyone,
    >>
    >> Today I received a pop-up notice to Update the
    >> Macromedia Flash Player program, if I recall it right
    >> some People had problems with Macromedia,
    >> regarding security.
    >>
    >> I have visited the Link below here, now it seems that
    >> Adobe has something to do with it.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/cc3ox
    >>
    >> Would it be safe to install the Update?
    >> Please Advice
    >> Thanks in advance, ?x@y?
    >>

    > Done mine several times. No problems.
    > bw..OJ

    Thanks OJ,
    Shall Do x@y
    *x@y*, Jan 14, 2006
  4. *x@y*

    Plato Guest

    *x@y* wrote:

    > Today I received a pop-up notice to Update the
    > Macromedia Flash Player program, if I recall it right
    > some People had problems with Macromedia,
    > regarding security.
    >
    > I have visited the Link below here, now it seems that
    > Adobe has something to do with it.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/cc3ox
    >
    > Would it be safe to install the Update?

    Well, the conservative answer is: "dont fix what aint broke".
    Plato, Jan 14, 2006
  5. *x@y*

    *x@y* Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message .
    > *x@y* wrote:
    >>
    >> Today I received a pop-up notice to Update the
    >> Macromedia Flash Player program, if I recall it right
    >> some People had problems with Macromedia,
    >> regarding security.
    >>
    >> I have visited the Link below here, now it seems that
    >> Adobe has something to do with it.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/cc3ox
    >>
    >> Would it be safe to install the Update?

    > Well, the conservative answer is: "dont fix what aint broke".

    Hello Plato,

    Your advice deserves also a consideration.
    We use the same motto "Aint broke don't fix it"
    Thanks for Your advice, x@y
    *x@y*, Jan 14, 2006