    a.. Version: 9,0,47,0
    a.. Date Posted: 7/10/2007
    a.. File Size: 2,257 K
    Kue2, Nov 17, 2007

  2. Kue2

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Hugh:
    I went to
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash,
    the download and installation were successful within the last 10 minutes. It
    installs on IE7 32-bit but won't install on IE7 64-bit. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64
    Dennis Pack, Nov 17, 2007

  3. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Nov 17, 2007
  4. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Carlos this is an old installer,tells me to get the newest version but the
    newest version will not install on my machine.I went to adobe & tried all
    their workarounds But nothing seems to fix it.
    I'm trying to play video's on this site.
    http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt...ds:uuids:af29646c-c91e-47e9-a074-f0a210fbd31d

    Kue2, Nov 20, 2007
  5. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Funny everything plays fine in Firefox. Ie7 has problems with Flash Player
    in Vista 64 on my machine....using the newest updated flash player.

    "Kue2" <> wrote in message
    > Carlos this is an old installer,tells me to get the newest version but the
    > newest version will not install on my machine.I went to adobe & tried all
    > their workarounds But nothing seems to fix it.
    > I'm trying to play video's on this site.
    > http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt...ds:uuids:af29646c-c91e-47e9-a074-f0a210fbd31d
    >

    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    >> Hugh,
    >> Dowload the standalone installer from here:
    >> http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html
    >> That is the one I use.
    >> Here's the direct download link:
    >> http://www.softwarepatch.com/network-security/flashplay-security.html
    >> Carlos
    >>
    >> "Kue2" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm unable to get the latest flash player to load in Vista 64 IE7.
    >>> Anyone get the latest version installed?
    >>> a.. Version: 9,0,47,0
    >>> a.. Date Posted: 7/10/2007

    Kue2, Nov 20, 2007
  6. Kue2

    Barb Bowman Guest

    there is a stand alone uninstaller on the adobe site (Google should
    help). close IE and anything that depends on it (Messenger, etc.)
    run the uninstaller. Now go back to the Adobe flash download and
    install from there. Had this issue recently on x64 Ferrari 5000 -
    don't know what caused it but seems to have been cured with these
    steps. (I hate flash...)

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Nov 20, 2007
  7. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Quite strange.
    It worked for me yesterday.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Nov 20, 2007
  8. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Thks Barb
    I'm beginning to hate flash too. It's a necessary evil. I been there done
    that,several times even, followed all instructions but no luck.I tried every
    fix listed on adobe site.I cannot find a fix for this,what a pain.I think it
    has something to do with IE7 updates,as flash was working the last time I
    used it a few weeks back. Any other ideas,throw them my way.{:)

    Kue2, Nov 20, 2007