    Does anyone know how to change your browser to 32-bit. Please help!

    --
    Nixers
    Nixers, Jan 15, 2008

  2. The 32-browser is the default. You have to concsiously run the 64-bit
    browser from Start/All Programs menu to be in 64-bit mode. Flash installs
    on the default browser.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 15, 2008

  3. Nixers

    Mr. Steroid Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:42:02 -0800, Nixers wrote:

    > I have a 64-bit system, but it can't support Adobe Flash Player

    IE in Windows 64 bit does not run Adobe Flash, not to mention many other
    programs. You must default to the 32 bit version of Windows :(
    Mr. Steroid, Jan 17, 2008
  4. Nixers

    John Barnes Guest

    IE in 64-bit windows does run Flash just fine. You must use the 32-bit
    version of IE in XP64 and Vista64. Only IE64 in both will not run Flash.

    John Barnes, Jan 17, 2008