    I'm using a 64 bit version of Win Vista, but I can not get Adobe Flash
    Player to work because it has not been designed for 64 bits yet....... Is
    there a way to change Vista to only use 32 bits.

    don, Mar 26, 2009

  2. "don" <> wrote in message
    news:gqeski$qk6$...
    > I'm using a 64 bit version of Win Vista, but I can not get Adobe Flash
    > Player to work because it has not been designed for 64 bits yet....... Is
    > there a way to change Vista to only use 32 bits.

    I'm assuming its the browser plug in function you are after.

    Get 32 bit versions of Firefox for a start, even Opera or Safari.
    That will play the flash. after downloading the plug in.
    Or
    Go to Program Files (x86)
    In there is the 32 version bit of Internet Explorer, in the named folder you
    can guess.
    You can start that up, if you needed to get it to work in the browser for
    youtubes or whatever.
    But I found that Flash with IE since 6 and 7 (not sure on 8) crashed IE hard
    on a lot of occasions ..
    YMMV

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Mar 26, 2009