    Hate that they don't let you install it separately on a per browser
    basis any more.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Jul 30, 2012

  2. Peter Huebner

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:31:57 +1200, in message <>
    Peter Huebner wrote:

    > A few days ago I installed the flash player 11 plugin upgrade on my
    > system.
    >
    > Mozilla Firefox 4.01 subsequently failed to show flash movies. Opera
    > 11.61 worked with the new plugin.

    Odd. Flash 11.3.300.268 will work here in Firefox 3.6.
    For example, I can view this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMCmbSz6l9A

    --
    Kind regards
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, Jul 30, 2012

  3. On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:31:57 +1200, Peter Huebner <>
    wrote:

    >A few days ago I installed the flash player 11 plugin upgrade on my
    >system.
    >
    >Mozilla Firefox 4.01 subsequently failed to show flash movies. Opera
    >11.61 worked with the new plugin.
    >
    >Now I use Firefox with the Sothink flash downloader plugin, and I did
    >not want to lose that functionality, so I uninstalled flash and reloaded
    >an archived version of flash 10.2 --- everything is back to working.
    >
    >Hate that they don't let you install it separately on a per browser
    >basis any more.
    >
    >-P.

    No problems here with Firefox 14.0.1 and with the latest Flash player.

    Mind you Running XP SP3 32b as problems with W7 and my Decent $800 HP
    scanner with no W7 drivers.

    Mind you HP sold it to me at cost $400 due to my other scanner software
    was crap.

    I have a dual boot system and can run W7 when needed..

    Frank Williams, Jul 30, 2012