Flash photo show software beta testing invitation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by michael shawn, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    We would like to invite you to beta test our software (InAlbum) before
    it is released. Please email me at if you
    are interested and we will send you information how to get the
    software.

    InAlbum is an easy to use software to transform your digital photos
    into a stunning multimedia flash photo show in minutes.
    Edit photo and decorate with speech bubble, clipart, sound, MP3 music
    and your voice. Print, publish to screensaver, wallpaper and share it
    on CD, VCD, Website an email.

    You can see an example of a show created by InAlbum at
    http://earth.inalbum.com/web/michaelshawn/Story_about_Josh_and_Marry.html

    More details about InAlbum can be found at http://www.inalbum.com

    Thanks,

    Michael Shawn,
    http://www.inalbum.com
    The fun and easy way to create a stunning multimedia flash photo show
    michael shawn, Apr 14, 2004