Flash Memory Investigation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by g.blanchfield@rwblawfirm.com, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I am a lawyer investigating claims that some companies conspired to
    fix the price of flash memory used in digital cameras. I am
    particularly interested in talking to people who purchased flash
    memory from www.crucial.com.

    If you have any information about this, or have been affected by the
    conspiracy, please contact me via e-mail
    (), or call me at 651-287-2100.

    Thanks very much.

    Garrett

    Garrett Blanchfield
    Reinhardt Wendorf & Blanchfield
    E-1250 First National Bank Building
    332 Minnesota Street
    St. Paul, MN 55101
    t: 651-287-2100
    f: 651-287-2103
    www.rwblawfirm.com

    Note: This e-mail contains Advertising Material. This message may be
    an Attorney-Client communication, and as such is privileged and
    confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
    communication in error, and that any review, dissemination,
    distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you
    have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
    by telephone and/or reply email.
    , Feb 16, 2007

  2. J. Clarke Guest

    On 16 Feb 2007 09:46:18 -0800, wrote:

    >I am a lawyer investigating claims that some companies conspired to
    >fix the price of flash memory used in digital cameras. I am
    >particularly interested in talking to people who purchased flash
    >memory from www.crucial.com.
    >
    >If you have any information about this, or have been affected by the
    >conspiracy, please contact me via e-mail
    >(), or call me at 651-287-2100.
    >
    >Thanks very much.

    Take a long walk on a short pier. Take another lawyer with you. Carry
    an anchor.

    <remainder of lawyer crap snipped>
    J. Clarke, Feb 16, 2007

  3. 223rem Guest

    wrote:

    > Note: This e-mail contains Advertising Material. This message may be
    > an Attorney-Client communication, and as such is privileged and
    > confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
    > recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
    > communication in error, and that any review, dissemination,
    > distribution, or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you
    > have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
    > by telephone and/or reply email.

    Oh my God, I think I am in serious trouble now. Do I need a lawyer?
    223rem, Feb 16, 2007
  4. Guest

    On Feb 17, 3:46 am, wrote:
    > I am a lawyer investigating claims that some companies conspired to
    > fix the price of flash memory used in digital cameras. I am
    > particularly interested in talking to people who purchased flash
    > memory fromwww.crucial.com.
    >
    > If you have any information about this, or have been affected by the
    > conspiracy, please contact me via e-mail
    > (), or call me at 651-287-2100.
    >
    > Thanks very much.
    >
    > Garrett
    >
    > Garrett Blanchfield

    So, you're a lawyer investigating claims by posting to usenet
    (grin)... and yet you already say this is a conspiracy, not an
    *alleged* conspiracy?

    You're very professional... but I think I'd be taking my business
    elsewhere.
    , Feb 16, 2007
  5. Scott W Guest

    On Feb 16, 11:55 am, wrote:
    > On Feb 17, 3:46 am, wrote:
    >
    > > I am a lawyer investigating claims that some companies conspired to
    > > fix the price of flash memory used in digital cameras. I am
    > > particularly interested in talking to people who purchased flash
    > > memory fromwww.crucial.com.

    > > If you have any information about this, or have been affected by the
    > > conspiracy, please contact me via e-mail
    > > (), or call me at 651-287-2100.

    > > Thanks very much.

    > > Garrett

    > > Garrett Blanchfield

    > So, you're a lawyer investigating claims by posting to usenet
    > (grin)... and yet you already say this is a conspiracy, not an
    > *alleged* conspiracy?
    >
    > You're very professional... but I think I'd be taking my business
    > elsewhere.

    I think we have found the prefect lawyer for D-Mac, I am sure they
    will get along famously.

    Scott
    Scott W, Feb 16, 2007
  6. Bill Funk Guest

    On 16 Feb 2007 09:46:18 -0800, wrote:

    >I am a lawyer investigating claims that some companies conspired to
    >fix the price of flash memory used in digital cameras. I am
    >particularly interested in talking to people who purchased flash
    >memory from www.crucial.com.
    >
    >If you have any information about this, or have been affected by the
    >conspiracy, please contact me via e-mail
    >(), or call me at 651-287-2100.
    >
    >Thanks very much.

    Crucial's prices are there on their site for all to see.
    Why talk to Crucial's customers?

    --
    Anna Nicole Smith's family and
    friends converged on the late