    I am tempted to send them the $600 costs.

    Anyone had any bad experineces ??

    PLZ HELP !!!!
    ChristopherBunting, Jul 6, 2003

  2. ChristopherBunting

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as ChristopherBunting continued:

    > Has anyone ever had an email from Flash Lotto saying that they had
    > won large amounts of money ??
    >
    > If so has anybody ever followed it up and won !!!
    >
    > Pls let me know.
    >
    > I am tempted to send them the $600 costs.
    >
    > Anyone had any bad experineces ??
    >

    > PLZ HELP !!!!

    You are a fuckin idiot.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jul 6, 2003

  3. ChristopherBunting

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: ChristopherBunting stated for the record...
    > Has anyone ever had an email from Flash Lotto saying that they had
    > won large amounts of money ??
    >
    > If so has anybody ever followed it up and won !!!
    >
    > Pls let me know.
    >
    > I am tempted to send them the $600 costs.
    >
    > Anyone had any bad experineces ??
    >

    > PLZ HELP !!!!

    By all means, send them the money! :)
    (and while you've got your wallet out, mine's a pint...)

    "...can't get enough of that wonderful Duff..."
    slylittlei, Jul 6, 2003
  4. ChristopherBunting

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:30:31 +0100, ChristopherBunting wrote:
    [snip]

    > I am tempted to send them the $600 costs.

    You need *professional* help.

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)
    Jimchip, Jul 6, 2003
  5. ChristopherBunting

    *~Queenie~* Guest

    Send the $600 to me and I will handle everything for you . . . . . .
    bumblebrain!!!

    --
    ~*Queenie*~

    *~Queenie~*, Jul 7, 2003