    use with a Kodak flash.
    I don't see them on their site anymore. Did they give it up?

    Has anyone put the flash on a usb port yet?
    2apart, Sep 30, 2007

  2. 2apart

    ray Guest

    On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:45:04 -0700, 2apart wrote:

    > Some, all(?), of the P series cameras used to have a flash shoe for
    > use with a Kodak flash.
    > I don't see them on their site anymore. Did they give it up?

    It is my understanding that the P series has been discontinued, though you
    may still find some at the Kodak online store (refurbished). Pity - a very
    nice camera - got my P850 last fall.

    > Has anyone put the flash on a usb port yet?

    I don't understand your question. How does a photo flash unit go on a usb
    port?
    ray, Sep 30, 2007

  3. 2apart

    John Turco Guest

    2apart wrote:

    > Some, all(?), of the P series cameras used to have a flash shoe for
    > use with a Kodak flash.

    Hello,

    Yes, all two of them (i.e., P880 & P850).

    > I don't see them on their site anymore. Did they give it up?

    Apparently.

    > Has anyone put the flash on a usb port yet?

    No, and I doubt that it's even feasible.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Oct 1, 2007