    ass gawdy websites in minutes. No experience necessary.

    Now get crackin'! I want to see who can build the gawdiest of all flash
    websites.
    richard, Nov 10, 2009

  2. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:54:00 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >So, in essence, richtard, GFY, you brain dead inbred redneck. Go back
    >to whatever it is you do best, which I doubt there is anything you do
    >good, and if there is, it probably involves gerbils or sheep, and is
    >probably illegal an every state.

    The Redneck Coalition for you on line three. They're furious at being lumped in
    with RtS - even *they've* heard about him.

    --
    However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
    mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put
    Mara, Nov 10, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:54:00 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:39:13 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan Platt

    > lol.. This from the dipshit who couldn't handle *nix on his computer
    > so his Web Provider had to dumb it down to Windows 2000.
    >
    > This from the dipshit who wanted to know why he couldn't view a local
    > PHP file on his computer.
    >
    > This from the dipshit who thinks you can tell the difference between a
    > man and a woman by the number of ribs and the Adams Apple.
    >
    > This from the dipshit that wants to know why Obama's parents haven't
    > came forward to admit Obama is a natural born citizen.
    >
    > If I were you richard, I wouldn't go out trying to insult anyone else.
    > You're the biggest dumbfuck in this - or any - group.
    >
    > And of course, you won't respond to any of the above because you lack
    > the testicles that God gave the average fish, and you lack the brain
    > cells that God gave the average single cell amoeba.
    >
    > So, in essence, richtard, GFY, you brain dead inbred redneck. Go back
    > to whatever it is you do best, which I doubt there is anything you do
    > good, and if there is, it probably involves gerbils or sheep, and is
    > probably illegal an every state.

    And you're the guy who expects everybody to kis hiss ass.
    You're so fucking perfect all the time you can't possibly make a mistake.
    You've got 10 full suit coats in the closet. Each one is absolutely
    identical to the thread without a piece of lint nowhere. Yet, it takes you
    an hour to decide which one to put on.

    Would you be so bold and brave with the damn mouth if your name and
    address, and photo were all publicly known?

    You're easy to mock me because of my decision to switch to windows on my
    server. That was because the software I wanted to put on it worked in
    windows.

    You're game plan is to mock anyone for anything. You have never praised
    anyone for their accomplishments. Not once.
    You mock me because you claim I am stupid. If am so go god damned stupid,
    how is it that I've posted right under your fucking nose, not once, but
    many times, and many times, not even suspecting that it was me?

    Now let's see just how bold and brave you are. You're in california. I'm in
    Phoenix. Let's agree to a meeting time and place and I'll be there.

    Oh yeah, now you'll snip after the first paragraph, not even bother to read
    the rest and call me stupid even more.

    Now who has the balls?
    richard, Nov 11, 2009
  4. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:00 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:54:00 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:39:13 -0700, richard <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan Platt

    >> lol.. This from the dipshit who couldn't handle *nix on his computer so
    >> his Web Provider had to dumb it down to Windows 2000.
    >>
    >> This from the dipshit who wanted to know why he couldn't view a local
    >> PHP file on his computer.
    >>
    >> This from the dipshit who thinks you can tell the difference between a
    >> man and a woman by the number of ribs and the Adams Apple.
    >>
    >> This from the dipshit that wants to know why Obama's parents haven't
    >> came forward to admit Obama is a natural born citizen.
    >>
    >> If I were you richard, I wouldn't go out trying to insult anyone else.
    >> You're the biggest dumbfuck in this - or any - group.
    >>
    >> And of course, you won't respond to any of the above because you lack
    >> the testicles that God gave the average fish, and you lack the brain
    >> cells that God gave the average single cell amoeba.
    >>
    >> So, in essence, richtard, GFY, you brain dead inbred redneck. Go back
    >> to whatever it is you do best, which I doubt there is anything you do
    >> good, and if there is, it probably involves gerbils or sheep, and is
    >> probably illegal an every state.

    > And you're the guy who expects everybody to kis hiss ass. You're so
    > fucking perfect all the time you can't possibly make a mistake. You've
    > got 10 full suit coats in the closet. Each one is absolutely identical
    > to the thread without a piece of lint nowhere. Yet, it takes you an hour
    > to decide which one to put on.
    >
    > Would you be so bold and brave with the damn mouth if your name and
    > address, and photo were all publicly known?
    >
    > You're easy to mock me because of my decision to switch to windows on my
    > server. That was because the software I wanted to put on it worked in
    > windows.
    >
    > You're game plan is to mock anyone for anything. You have never praised
    > anyone for their accomplishments. Not once. You mock me because you
    > claim I am stupid. If am so go god damned stupid, how is it that I've
    > posted right under your fucking nose, not once, but many times, and many
    > times, not even suspecting that it was me?
    >
    > Now let's see just how bold and brave you are. You're in california. I'm
    > in Phoenix. Let's agree to a meeting time and place and I'll be there.
    >
    > Oh yeah, now you'll snip after the first paragraph, not even bother to
    > read the rest and call me stupid even more.
    >
    > Now who has the balls?

    Do I detect a little anger and resentment here?

    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate
    Aardvark, Nov 11, 2009
  5. richard wrote:

    > Now let's see just how bold and brave you are. You're in california. I'm in
    > Phoenix. Let's agree to a meeting time and place and I'll be there.

    "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral!!!"

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 11, 2009
  6. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:00 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >You're easy to mock me because of my decision to switch to windows on my
    >server.

    This looks like Engrish.

    ..
    G. Morgan, Nov 11, 2009
  7. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:48:26 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:30:00 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Would you be so bold and brave with the damn mouth if your name and
    >>address, and photo were all publicly known?

    > PS: This from a guy who posted initially with "",
    > who knows what else, and is now , and uses
    > basically no e-mail address to post to Usenet... My my.

    Initially? You don't know jack shit then do you?
    There was a time, when the first barrage of attacks me started, I did use
    my real addy.

    The addy I use now is a working valid one. It just bounces back anything
    sent to it. And yes dear boy of outstanding knowledge, as a customer, I
    asked if I could use it and they said yes.

    Now please explain in the rules, where it says that a valid, working addy
    *MUST* be used to post?

    > You know, if you look at part of my e-mail address, you'd have to
    > figure there'd be a PHOTO of me somewhere out there.

    Is it used for target practice as mine was? Oh yeah, the guys at pronto use
    it for their dart board.
    richard, Nov 11, 2009
  8. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 11, 2009
  9. Meat Plow wrote:

    > RtS wrote:
    >> Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan
    >> Platt or Scott Lipshits, or meatplow or even Kabitcha man can build
    >> their own flashy ass gawdy websites in minutes. No experience
    >> necessary.

    > **** off Dicky-poo. I wrote my own site in 96 using Notepad.

    ...and it probably didn't have all the errors this wix.com has.
    <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wix.com%2F>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 11, 2009
  10. thund3rstruck, Nov 11, 2009
  11. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:39:13 -0700, richard <>wrote:
    >You don't know jack shit then do you?

    You must know him.
    I Don't know Jack Shit, but I know his sister Lotta Shit.
    joevan, Nov 11, 2009
  12. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:25:31 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > richard <> pinched out a steaming pile of
    >
    >> So bunky, you've got a fancy schmancy website and you just got to have
    >> more? You say you want to flash the hell out of it? But you don't want
    >> to take the time to learn it or even spend the money for the software?
    >>
    >> Well bunky, your time has come. Now you don't have to spend even one
    >> thin dime on that overbloated software. All you need to do is point and
    >> click.
    >>
    >> The way I see it, practically everything else is on the web and
    >> available with a click of the mouse. So why not flash?
    >>
    >> Say hello to www.wix.com where some ignorant dolt like even Evan Platt
    >> or Scott Lipshits, or meatplow or even Kabitcha man can build their own
    >> flashy ass gawdy websites in minutes. No experience necessary.
    >>
    >> Now get crackin'! I want to see who can build the gawdiest of all flash
    >> websites.

    > **** flash. Thats yesterdays news. The future is HTML5 which is better
    > supported by teh linux community.
    >
    > Wurd.

    Don't use the 'L' word to RtS. It upsets him.

    Aardvark, Nov 11, 2009
  13. richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Nov 11, 2009
  14. richard

    Jordon Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:01:18 -0500, joevan<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> RtS reminds me of a troll that attacks often in another group. He is
    >> more stupid than RtS. One person calls him granite lips, bolder
    >> breath, and other appropriate titles that fit. Nothing helps trolls
    >> except ignoring them. Filters help for some.

    > The problem is he often (sorry - always) gives incorrect advice, and
    > his advice can often be dangerous if followed. If a newbie or
    > otherwise uninformed person were to follow his advice, the outcome
    > could be bad.

    He used to frequent misc.transport.trucking. Imagine
    him giving advice to people that are responsible for
    moving 80,000 pounds down the road.

    --
    Jordon
    Jordon, Nov 11, 2009
  15. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 11, 2009
  16. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 14:16:16 -0600, The Old Sourdough
    <> wrote:

    > joevan mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:39:13 -0700, richard <>wrote:
    >>>You don't know jack shit then do you?

    >> You must know him.
    >> I Don't know Jack Shit, but I know his sister Lotta Shit.

    >How about his Spanish brother, Don Giva Shit?

    I think maybe that was his brother in law.
    His son was Whota Shit.
    joevan, Nov 11, 2009