    --
    Paul Cartwright
    www.psoftgraphics.co.uk
    ** Pee Cee **, Dec 20, 2003

  2. ** Pee Cee **

    tobaritx Guest

    I use an old Flash Amity 820az, in auto or manual mode.
    works fine with 602.

    tobaritx
    ------------------------------
    http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/argazkiak2003
    ------------------------------

    tobaritx, Dec 20, 2003

  3. "** Pee Cee **" <> writes:

    > Hi Guys,
    > Anyone recommend an automatic flash unit for my Finepix 602 zoom ? swivel,
    > bounce etc. I have looked around on the net and see loads to work with other
    > makes but not mine. I am in the uk, Thanks for any help, Paul.

    Any generic auto-thrystor flash that has low voltage will work with the S602.
    The S602 doesn't support any advanced flash features like TTL (through the
    lens) mode where the camera controls the flash.

    The standard page for flash voltages is:

    http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:
    Michael Meissner, Dec 20, 2003
  4. ** Pee Cee **

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <jS2Fb.953$>,
    says...
    > Hi Guys,
    > Anyone recommend an automatic flash unit for my Finepix 602 zoom ? swivel,
    > bounce etc.
    > I have looked around on the net and see loads to work with other makes but
    > not mine.
    > I am in the uk,
    > Thanks for any help,
    > Paul.

    Sunpak 383 Super.

    --
    __________________________________
    Todd Walker
    Todd Walker, Dec 21, 2003
  5. ** Pee Cee **

    Bill Guest

    I use a Vivitar 272. Camera in manual mode and flash in one of the 3 auto
    modes works well matching the aperture to the flash calculation dial. I keep
    custom white balance #1 set to my flash to get good color.

    Bill

    Bill, Dec 21, 2003
  6. Cheers,
    Paul.