    Windows XP Home

    Thanks

    Tom

    twfsa, Dec 18, 2004

  2. twfsa

    Thor Guest

    perhaps a shortcut pointing to the A: drive is amongst the files?

    Thor, Dec 18, 2004

  3. twfsa

    Kenny Guest

    Also clear your Recent Documents, it may be something there.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Dec 18, 2004
  4. twfsa

    RS Guest

    "twfsa" <> wrote in message
    > Moved all data from floppys disk( A drive) to a Flash drive (G drive),
    > when I click on a data folder in the (G)drive I heard a loud buss form
    > the (A) drive, whats up with that, there's no floppy disk in the (A)
    > drive.
    >
    > Some of the folders that I moved from the (A) drive to the (G) drive I was
    > saving in my documents, but I deleted those folder in my documents,
    > thinking thats why I was hearing that buss from the (A) drive.
    >
    > Windows XP Home
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tom

    Maybe when you copied over, you made shortcuts to the floppy disk drive
    rather than the actual data itself

    -RS

    RS, Dec 18, 2004
  5. twfsa

    twfsa Guest

    Once I moved the data from the floppy's, to the flash drive the data on the
    floppy's was deleted.

    Tom

    twfsa, Dec 19, 2004