    Dan Stephen Guest

    When studying for the A+ what would you put on flash cards?

    dannobyte
    Dan Stephen, Aug 2, 2007

  2. Dan Stephen

    smackedass Guest

    Everything that you might be tested for. That would make for an awfully
    thick stack of flash cards...

    smackedass

    smackedass, Aug 2, 2007

  3. Dan Stephen

    Bill Eitner Guest

    Dan Stephen wrote:
    > When studying for the A+ what would you put on flash cards?
    >
    > dannobyte

    Do some practice testing to find your weak areas.
    With me it's infrequently needed stuff that has to
    be memorized. There's certainly no shortage of that
    within the A+.
    Bill Eitner, Aug 8, 2007