    Do have I any chance to have Flash and Java applets working in IE 64
    bit?
    , Jan 6, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 7, 2006

  3. John Barnes Guest

    No

    John Barnes, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Rick Guest

    Andre Da Costa wrote:
    > No Flash currently for IE 64, but there is a version of Sun Java available
    > for Windows x64.

    There is no browser support in the 64-bit version of Java. It's pointed
    out on the Java web site.
    Rick, Jan 7, 2006
  5. I know that, but I am pointing out there is a version of Sun Java available
    for "Windows x64".
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 7, 2006
  6. And that's the good news. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 8, 2006
  7. John Barnes Guest

    Except for the one person wanting the IE64 as his default browser, I don't
    think many are using it, in part due to its limited plug-ins. I only use it
    when trading because it uses separate cookies and allows me to have separate
    accounts open in IE32 and IE64 at the same time. Dual windows of IE32 won't
    allow this.

    John Barnes, Jan 8, 2006