    firefox install at home works great and flash works. Anyone know of a way to
    push this flash to work? I remember copying some files to the plugin folder,
    but I am not sure anymore. Thanks!

    Dan J. S., Apr 19, 2004

  2. Dan J. S.

    Moz Champion Guest

    Dan J. S. wrote:

    > Running windows xp and firefox. Tried to install flash, it finds firefox 8,
    > installs, but flash sites are still showing nothing in the window. My other
    > firefox install at home works great and flash works. Anyone know of a way to
    > push this flash to work? I remember copying some files to the plugin folder,
    > but I am not sure anymore. Thanks!

    Have you read this
    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/firefox-windows.html

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Dan J. S.

    Dan J. S. Guest

    "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message
    > Dan J. S. wrote:
    >
    > > Running windows xp and firefox. Tried to install flash, it finds firefox

    8,
    > > installs, but flash sites are still showing nothing in the window. My

    other
    > > firefox install at home works great and flash works. Anyone know of a

    way to
    > > push this flash to work? I remember copying some files to the plugin

    folder,
    > > but I am not sure anymore. Thanks!
    > >

    > Have you read this
    > http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/firefox-windows.html

    Yes, I did. It just said to install it and it should work. I tried this many
    times. I am not sure what is going on. I wonder if others have this problem?

    Dan J. S., Apr 20, 2004
  4. Dan J. S.

    Gunther Guest

    In article <>, says...

    > "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message

    > > Have you read this
    > > http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/firefox-windows.html
    > >

    > Yes, I did. It just said to install it and it should work. I tried this many
    > times. I am not sure what is going on. I wonder if others have this problem?

    I just make sure to save a copy of file NPSWF32.dll (version 7.0.19.0)
    around and copy it into the firefox/plugins directory. I refresh it
    every time I install a new firefox daily build, at least 2X/week.
    If there's anything else that's required, it's been too long since I
    did it to remember.

    GUnther

    Gunther, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Dan J. S.

    Dan J. S. Guest

    "Gunther" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, says...
    > >
    > > "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message

    > > > Have you read this
    > > > http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/firefox-windows.html
    > > >

    > > Yes, I did. It just said to install it and it should work. I tried this

    many
    > > times. I am not sure what is going on. I wonder if others have this

    problem?

    > I just make sure to save a copy of file NPSWF32.dll (version 7.0.19.0)
    > around and copy it into the firefox/plugins directory. I refresh it
    > every time I install a new firefox daily build, at least 2X/week.
    > If there's anything else that's required, it's been too long since I
    > did it to remember.
    >
    > GUnther

    I appreciate the reply. Still nothing. That file was there.. Not sure what
    the problem could be.

    Dan J. S., Apr 20, 2004
  6. Dan J. S.

    Moz Champion Guest

    Gunther wrote:

    > In article <>, says...
    >
    >>"Moz Champion" <> wrote in message

    >>>Have you read this
    >>>http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/firefox-windows.html
    >>>

    >>Yes, I did. It just said to install it and it should work. I tried this many
    >>times. I am not sure what is going on. I wonder if others have this problem?

    > I just make sure to save a copy of file NPSWF32.dll (version 7.0.19.0)
    > around and copy it into the firefox/plugins directory. I refresh it
    > every time I install a new firefox daily build, at least 2X/week.
    > If there's anything else that's required, it's been too long since I
    > did it to remember.
    >
    > GUnther

    As the page says
    Further information, including known issues, is available from the Macromedia Flash Player FAQ. http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/flash.html