Flash!!! AH-AHHHH

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Scott Streeter, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. Scott Streeter, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Scott Streeter

    Giovanni Guest

    Scott Streeter wrote:
    > So is Flash Gordon (1980) ever coming out on DVD??

    I've had it for 2 years now?

    Giovanni, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Scott Streeter

    Bratboy Guest

    "Giovanni" <> wrote in message
    > Scott Streeter wrote:
    >> So is Flash Gordon (1980) ever coming out on DVD??

    > I've had it for 2 years now?

    Guess its OOP right now, at least according to Amazon. Fortunatly I have a
    copy myself but had no idea used copies were selling for so much. Think the
    cheapest used was $58 up to $144. Maybe keep an eye on those Jumbo discount
    bins at places like Walmart's and such places.

    Bratboy, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Scott Streeter

    Justin Guest

    Scott Streeter wrote on [22 Feb 2006 08:11:39 -0500]:

    > So is Flash Gordon (1980) ever coming out on DVD??

    Yep, it's been out and then out of print for years now.

    Justin, Feb 22, 2006
  5. Scott Streeter

    Giovanni Guest

    Bratboy wrote:
    > "Giovanni" <> wrote in message
    >> Scott Streeter wrote:
    >>> So is Flash Gordon (1980) ever coming out on DVD??

    >> I've had it for 2 years now?
    >>

    > Guess its OOP right now, at least according to Amazon. Fortunatly I
    > have a copy myself but had no idea used copies were selling for so
    > much. Think the cheapest used was $58 up to $144. Maybe keep an eye
    > on those Jumbo discount bins at places like Walmart's and such places.

    Yeah, I should have known OP was talking about a region 1 release (since
    he didn't specify a region he must be USsian ;^). In Region 2 it's
    readily available, for little money. I would think N-America still has
    enough Queen fans to warrant a release? There might even be some people
    who would want the movie on its own merit...

    Giovanni, Feb 22, 2006
  6. "Bratboy" <> writes:

    > "Giovanni" <> wrote in message
    > > Scott Streeter wrote:
    > >> So is Flash Gordon (1980) ever coming out on DVD??

    > > I've had it for 2 years now?
    > >

    > Guess its OOP right now, at least according to Amazon. Fortunatly I have a
    > copy myself but had no idea used copies were selling for so much. Think the
    > cheapest used was $58 up to $144. Maybe keep an eye on those Jumbo discount
    > bins at places like Walmart's and such places.

    I noticed some on ebay but they were weird. Portugese menus with
    spoken English in the movie. Bummer.

    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

    Scott Streeter, Feb 22, 2006
  7. Scott Streeter

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    Joshua Zyber, Feb 23, 2006
  8. Scott Streeter

    Guest

    Maybe you shoule change a new one.
    or see this website,turn your flash files to dvd.
    http://www.flash-on-tv.com/

    --Terry
    The final prizes of life are at the end of journey, not near the
    beginning; and it is not given to me to know how many steps are
    necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at
    the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the
    road. Never will I know how close it lies unless I turn the corner.

    , Feb 23, 2006
  9. Scott Streeter

    GMAN Guest

    In article <43fc970c$0$2013$>, "Giovanni" <> wrote:
    >Bratboy wrote:
    >> "Giovanni" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I've had it for 2 years now?
    >>>

    >> Guess its OOP right now, at least according to Amazon. Fortunatly I
    >> have a copy myself but had no idea used copies were selling for so
    >> much. Think the cheapest used was $58 up to $144. Maybe keep an eye
    >> on those Jumbo discount bins at places like Walmart's and such places.

    >Yeah, I should have known OP was talking about a region 1 release (since
    >he didn't specify a region he must be USsian ;^). In Region 2 it's
    >readily available, for little money. I would think N-America still has
    >enough Queen fans to warrant a release? There might even be some people
    >who would want the movie on its own merit...

    Its popular in San Fransisco.

    GMAN, Feb 23, 2006