    to my phone information, I have the latest available version.
    Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give them time to work
    out bugs and that.

    richard, Jun 26, 2010

  2. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 03:11:44 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
    >Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the system
    >version of 2.2. What a crock.
    >My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download flash
    >10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because, according
    >to my phone information, I have the latest available version.
    >Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give them time to work
    >out bugs and that.

    Now if you could just get the bugs out of your ass.

    joevan, Jun 26, 2010

  3. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
    > Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the
    > system version of 2.2. What a crock.
    > My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download
    > flash 10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because,
    > according to my phone information, I have the latest available
    > version. Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give
    > them time to work out bugs and that.

    Adobe flash is crap and has been since they bought it out. If there was a
    working alternative for it that I knew of, I'd switch to it in a flash.
    However, using flash on a phone is like running linux on a calculator IMHO.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jun 26, 2010
  4. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in

    > Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
    > Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the
    > system version of 2.2. What a crock.
    > My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download
    > flash 10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because,
    > according to my phone information, I have the latest available
    > version. Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give
    > them time to work out bugs and that.

    The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS on that
    thing. Make *absolutely* sure you know the exact model and revision number
    for that phone before you even look for such.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jun 28, 2010
  5. richard

    LSMFT Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Well Adobe finally released the mobile phone application version.
    > Just one frickin problem. They released it for the droid with the system
    > version of 2.2. What a crock.
    > My phone ain't but 3 months old. Came with 2.1 and I can't download flash
    > 10.1 because of that. So why don't you upgrade you say? Because, according
    > to my phone information, I have the latest available version.
    > Like maybe adobe is doing it on purpose so that will give them time to work
    > out bugs and that.

    Is it 64 bit compatible?

    --
    LSMFT

    I don't like to interrupt her.

    LSMFT, Jun 28, 2010
  6. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

    Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
    that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.

    Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.

    1.

    Meat Plow, Jun 28, 2010
  7. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >
    >> The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

    > Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
    > that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
    >
    > Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
    >
    > 1.

    How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"? :)

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Jun 28, 2010
  8. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >>
    >>> The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

    >> Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
    >> that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
    >>
    >> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
    >>
    >> 1.
    >>

    > How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"? :)
    >
    > n0i

    Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
    because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

    Meat Plow, Jun 28, 2010
  9. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:15:32 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:
    >>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ÇʇoɹÊ:

    >>> Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
    >>> that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
    >>>
    >>> 1.
    >>>

    >> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"? :)
    >>
    >> n0i

    > Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
    > because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

    Depends on whether the insertion is done nose or tail first.

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2010
  10. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:19:11 +0000, Aardvark ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:15:32 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"? :)
    >>>
    >>> n0i

    >> Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
    >> because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

    > Depends on whether the insertion is done nose or tail first.

    Thanks for that bit of wisdom!

    Meat Plow, Jun 28, 2010
  11. richard

    joevan Guest

    <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:

    >Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:10:57 +0000, chuckcar ??o??:
    >>
    >>> The other thought comes to mind - perhaps you can update the BIOS

    >> Yes chucktard update the bios on his phone. Yep St00pid get right on
    >> that! Then partition the hard drive into 20 chunks.
    >>
    >> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
    >>
    >> 1.
    >>

    > How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"? :)
    >

    > n0i

    Wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment for the porcupine?

    joevan, Jun 28, 2010
  12. richard

    Tony Guest

    Dail 0 on the phone and ask the operator what to do.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Jun 29, 2010
  13. richard

    Tony Guest

    Chuck's always too chicken to flash a modem but since he knows absolutely noting
    about phones except for answering them with potty mouth then it's ok to flash a
    phone,

    Tony, Jun 29, 2010
  14. Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:
    >>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
    >>>
    >>> 1.
    >>>

    >> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"? :)
    >>
    >> n0i

    > Yes that's some great dumb advise. Should however drop the 'live' part
    > because either way, alive or dead, is a dumb idea.

    Good point.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Jun 29, 2010
  15. joevan wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:38:38 -0400, thund3rstruck
    > <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:
    >>> Anyone else got some dumb advise? Leave it underneath.
    >>>
    >>> 1.
    >>>

    >> How about: "Shove a live porcupine up one's ass"? :)
    >>

    >> n0i

    > Wouldn't that be cruel and unusual punishment for the porcupine?

    He asked for dumb ideas... :)

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Jun 29, 2010