    1. Advertising

  2. philo

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Old Gringo38, Nov 27, 2010

  3. philo

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Nov 27, 2010
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    On 11/27/2010 03:18 PM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > philo wrote:
    >> a real photo
    >>

    >> http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/books/article/897302--yes-it-s-re
    >> al-flamingos-gather-in-the-formation-of-a-flamingo?bn=1

    > D00D! ITSA SIGN OF TEH END TIMES!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > Or, more plausibly the land under the water is of the right height for
    > them in just that shape.

    A very good explanation and maybe it's the real story

    but I don't know

    I found this in the article

    “I know it is the actual photography and it is unretouched. It’s
    published through National Geographic, which will not tolerate
    photographs that are Photoshopped or altered. When people say that,
    they’re just thinking that it’s impossible. It’s a validation of the
    Holy Grail.”

    which leads me to beleive thw whole thing is genuine
    philo, Nov 27, 2010
  5. philo

    Mike Yetto Guest

    philo <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >On 11/27/2010 03:18 PM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> philo wrote:
    >>> a real photo
    >>>

    >>> http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/books/article/897302--yes-it-s-re
    >>> al-flamingos-gather-in-the-formation-of-a-flamingo?bn=1

    >> D00D! ITSA SIGN OF TEH END TIMES!!!!!!!!!!
    >>
    >> Or, more plausibly the land under the water is of the right height for
    >> them in just that shape.

    >A very good explanation and maybe it's the real story

    >but I don't know

    >I found this in the article

    >“I know it is the actual photography and it is unretouched. It’s
    >published through National Geographic, which will not tolerate
    >photographs that are Photoshopped or altered. When people say that,
    >they’re just thinking that it’s impossible. It’s a validation of the
    >Holy Grail.â€

    >which leads me to beleive thw whole thing is genuine

    It could also be a case of dropping food for the Flamingoes is
    that particular pattern. It works with pigeons in St. Mark's
    Square.

    Mike "don't make too much of it either way" Yetto
    In practice they are not.
    Mike Yetto, Nov 27, 2010